Chapter 26: Jack

One wrong move and I'm done.

"I'll send you to hell," he said.

Then he got up and he swayed his swords, he was about to cut me but, "Dark Spatial." Then his sword got stuck inside the spatial.

Swords? Is he lost? Maybe he's from the Kingdom of Assassins.

I kicked him and ran to the door, but before I got to the door, he grabbed my foot and threw me outside.

Then he showed up in front of me then he threw one of his swords to me but I avoided it.

"Who are you?" I asked. He ignored me then he kicked me downward and I fell to the ground.

Then he quickly swayed his sword but I managed to dodge it but not completely, it wounded my right cheek.

"Jack," he said.

Huh? Jack? Jack who? Who Jack?

"What do you mean--" then he threw me upward.

I looked where he was but he's gone, then I felt him kicking my back again, but I got faster, "Dark Spatial," I chanted even though my back hurts so much because of his kick.

Then a large spatial opened and the moment he kicked me, I fell faster into my spatial. I quickly closed the spatial so he couldn't enter.

Then I opened my spatial even though I don't know where I will land. Please be safe, please be safe, please land on the right place.

Then the moment I opened my spatial, I fell on something hard but smells good.

"Nnghh... A-aww. My back hurts," I said.

"Yui? What are you doing here?"

I know that voice.

I looked at him and I saw Yuno looking at me.

Oh... I landed on Yuno's body. I want to try it again >_<

Then we both sat down (aww), then he held my face, "What happened to you? Why do you look like a mess? Why is your face bleeding?" He asked.

"I was attacked by someone," I said.

"What? Who is it? Why did you not call for help?" He said.

"I can't, he's too fast. He kept on swaying his swords and wanted to cut my head, then he kept on throwing and kicking me," I said. "I asked him who he is but he said Jack. Huh? Jack? Ohhhh! Jack is his name! Why am I so slow?" I said.

"What? I don't understand you. Where is he?" Yuno said.

"I don't--"

Then a large eagle broke Yuno's window, "I'm here," Jack said then he quickly swayed his sword again and kept on aiming my neck.