Chapter 70: She is Death

Yuno's POV

"I am... death," she said.

Then lots of crows started flying behind her.

"Y-yuno," I heard Alyssa called me. "I-is that..."

"Y-yui," we both said in chorus.

"I knew you're alive, my little sister," I heard Aice said.

Yui's still not moving, she's just there in the sky while her eyes are closed. What is she doing?

"This time, you'll die!" We heard Lilith said then she quickly attacked Yui with her dark blasts but it did not hit Yui, even though Yui's just standing in the air and not moving an inch.

Then suddenly Lilith's head exploded and lots of black bloods scattered everywhere.

Lilith's dead, but how? No one's even moving and attacking her.

Then Yui slowly lifted her right hand and put it on her chest, then she slowly grabbed something from her chest, it's a weapon. She took out a weapon... she took out a large sharp scythe.

Her eyes were still closed. The crows and other birds started getting noisier and they started flying in different directions.

 The crows and other birds started getting noisier and they started flying in different directions

"HAHA," Lucifer laughed. "HAHAHAHAHA! Do you want to experience death for the second time, Yui? And you really thought that weapon can kill me? HAHAHAHA!"

I clinched my fist, "I will never let that happen ag--"

"Yuno," I heard Ethan said so I looked at him.

"I hate to say this but we're no match for Lucifer and Yui's the only person who can kill him, so trust her," he said.

I gritted my teeth, "Trust her? She died in my arms earlier and you're telling me to trust her? Then what? She'll die again?"

"Today's different, Yuno," Aice said. I looked at him. "The Yui you're looking at right now isn't the weak Yui you know. Did you see how she killed Lilith earlier without moving an inch?" he said.

My eyes widened, so Yui's the one who killed Lilith that easily? "I... I j-just don't want to... lose her again."

"All of us don't want that to happen either, Yuno. We can help her by just doing nothing, let's not be a burden to her," Aice said.

I nodded and looked at Yui again.

She slowly opened her eyes and her eyes are pure white, no blacks nor reds, just white. Then a lot of random lines started appearing on her skin, on her body.

"Who's... Yui?" Yui said as she directly looks at Lucifer with blank and empty expression. Her face looks like death either.

"Stop joking around and come here, fight me! COME ON!" Lucifer said but I can see how scared Lucifer is now.