Chapter 30: Steve and Ethan's Battle

"So, it's just you," I said.

"WHEN I TOLD YOU TO STAY, YOU MUST STAY!" She screamed then in just a blink of an eye, she's already behind me. Dang, she moves so fast!

Then she suddenly bit my arm, "Fire Magic: Spiral Flame," I said then she quickly avoided it.

"Fire?" she said. "FIRE!" then she wrapped me using her tail and she crawled rapidly while dragging me with her then she suddenly dived in the water.

Shit, how am I going to use my fire magic now? I'm in trouble.

Then I heard her hissed and a lot of snakes swam towards me, I tried flying but her tail is still wrapped around me. I'm drowning.

I have no other choice but to... "ARGH!" I bit her tail. She shouted and let me go.

I swam quickly but the snakes were faster, so I forced myself to fly and I got out of the water. As soon as I got out of the water, "Fire Magic: Spiral Flame!" I shouted, even though I don't know where she is, "Fire Magic: Bomb Scattershot!"

I don't even know if it hits her or not, I was just throwing and throwing a lot of spells.

"Fire Magic--" I suddenly felt my arm she bit earlier aching. Don't tell me that's venomous? I'm poisoned?!

Dmn that snake!

Then suddenly, I was shocked when she jumped out from the water and her mouth got larger, I can easily see her fangs and the inside of her mouth. Disgusting!

"Fire Magic: Bomb Scattershot!" I quickly chanted, aiming for her mouth. But she suddenly closed her mouth, so it only hits her face.

Then she dived back into the water, but I felt her tail grabbed my hand and it dragged me down. Not again!

Then I suddenly felt someone grabbed my other hand from above and it pulled me up.

"Absorption Magic: Affinity!" she said then she threw me on the ground, and she absorbed the snake's strength and speed. She caught the snake's neck and she ran on the ground while lugging the snake woman and grinding her on the ground.

Mira? Why is she here?

"STEVE!" She shouted.

Oh right! Of course, I forgot.

"Fire Magic: Spiral Flame!" I shouted then it hit the snake woman but it's not enough.

"Absorption Magic: Water Manipulation!" Mira said. She absorbed the snake's water magic since she's faster in water.

(Even though the snake woman is not chanting the spell of her water magic, she still used it by drowning Steve earlier and by stomping on him underwater using the water itself, which makes it even heavier and harder for Steve to come out... from the water.) Water water lol.

Then I saw the water from the river started moving. Mira quickly raised both of her hands and point it to the snake woman. The snake woman screamed and her big mouth opened again. Then I saw the water formed into an enormous drill and quickly flew towards the snake and it pierced her mouth until the end of its tail.

"Fire Magic: Into Ash," I chanted and it burned her body and quickly became an ash.

Mira looked at me.

"W-well, just wanted to make sure she's dead," I said.

Then Mira walked towards me and touched my bitten arm, "It's poisonous," she said.

"I know, don't worry, I'll be fi--"

"Here, drink this," she said then she gave me a small glass that looks like a potion.