Chapter 35: Flashback

Yuno's POV

"Is she awake?" I asked.

Alyssa shook her head.

"How long does she plans to sleep? It's been two days already," I said.

"Yuno, you've seen her condition when we found her, right? It's actually a miracle she's alive," she said.

I sighed, "I hate her."

"You hate her for making herself like that?" she said, I looked at her and she's smiling widely like she's teasing me.

"I don't care about that woman. She can sleep for years if she wants to," I said then I walked away.

"SHE'S AWAKE!" Alyssa shouted so I ran to Yui's room and looked at her, but her eyes are still closed.

I heard Alyssa laughed, "I thought you don't care about her," she continued laughing.

"Tss," I said then I walked away and went to the garden.

I really hate that healing woman, she loves teasing everyone.

I sighed. This is Yui's favorite place. She's always here whenever she's thinking about something or having any problems.

But really, I hate her. She promised me she'll come back home immediately, but what happened? Tss!

Her clothes, her wounds, her condition... I hate seeing her like that. Whenever I see her like that, it feels like she'll never wake up again.

I threw the rock that was beside me, "What was I thinking? She's a strong woman, she can handle that pain!" I said, talking to myself.

I can't forget what happened in the Kingdom of Darkness, I swear I'll never let Yui go back there ever again.

Flashback...

We were still looking for Yui and Langston when a Spatial suddenly appeared in front of us.

"I-It's Yui's Spatial!" Alyssa shouted.

We all ran and entered the spatial, then the spatial opened, and we found Langston carrying Yui in his lap.

"Y-YUI! YUI! I'M HERE!" I shouted.

"HANG ON, YUI!" I heard Steve shouted.

She smiled weakly and slowly closed her eyes.

I ran quickly to her and I grabbed her from Langston, I held her face and slapped it gently, "Wake up, wake up! We're here, I'm here," I said, but she didn't wake up.

She's so... so beaten up. I saw her like this before when I lost her but this time, it's much worse. She has a large wound in her body and she's almost naked.

"She lost a lot of blood. We need to hurry," I heard Langston said.

I hugged her and she's so cold, even her breath is so cold. Is she going to... di--

"Yuno, now is not the right time for that," I heard Steve said.

Right. "Wind Cloud," I whispered and I placed her on the cloud.

"Give Captain Langston a cloud too, Yuno," Alvis said, I ignored him.

"Wind Cloud," Mira said. I looked at her and she smiled at me, I looked away.

How dare she absorb my magic without my permission?

Then we started flying, and while we were flying back to the Mages' Kingdom, I heard Alvis asked his captain.