Chapter 13: Yuri

"I'm so happy I met you, Yui."

He's too close. I can't breathe. What should I do? What should I do? He's still staring at my eyes. I can't move, help! I'm paralyzed.

I closed my eyes and didn't move, "Y-yuno," I whispered.

Then I suddenly felt him flicked my forehead, so I opened my eyes and I saw him walking already and leaving me behind. I don't understand him at all!

"Y-yuno, wait for me!" I said then I ran towards him.

"Why are you like that? I don't understand you," I said.

Then I felt him held my hand, I looked at him but he did not look at me and just continued walking.

"Yuno--"

"Stay away from Steve," he said.

"What? Why?"

"Just do it," he demanded.

"No," I pouted then I squeezed his hand.

He glared at me and sighed.

"Three Shots, everyone! Three Shots! If you managed to shoot the balloons, you can get whatever prize you want!" A man with a beard announced.

I quickly pulled Yuno to that "Three Shots" and said, "Yuno, let's play that game! I want a teddy bear!"

He did not speak.

"1 game only please," I said then the man with a beard handed me three darts.

I started throwing the darts but it did not hit any balloons. I thought it was an easy game!

"Another game please," I said then I threw the darts but it did not hit any balloons AGAIN!

"Ughh! This is so frustrating! Another game, Mr. Beard Man!" I shouted then he handed me the darts. I threw the first and second dart carefully but it hit nothing! AGAIN!

UGHH!!

I was about to throw the last dart but Yuno grabbed it from me then he threw the dart and it hit the balloon at the center.

"Woah! You're pretty good at this, huh?" I said.

"It's a basic one," he said.

That's basic?!

"What prize do you want to claim, little girl?" the man with the beard asked.

"I-I'm not a little girl!" I pouted.

"And I'm not Mr. Beard Man," he said.

"I want that black teddy bear," I said while frowning.

"You're the first one to choose that black teddy bear. Nobody wants it due to its color," the man with the beard said.

"But I find it cute," I said.

Then he gave me the black teddy bear, so I took it and hugged it tightly, "Yay! Thank you, Yuno! This is so fluffy and so adorable," I smiled and looked at him

Then he gave me the black teddy bear, so I took it and hugged it tightly, "Yay! Thank you, Yuno! This is so fluffy and so adorable," I smiled and looked at him. We started walking again.

"Who told you that's yours?" he said then he took the teddy bear from me.

"W-what? But I thought--"

"I was the one who hit the balloon and not you," he said with a poker face.

"Then can I have it instead? Please? Please?" I pleaded.

He smirked, "Tss, I don't even need that," he said then he gave it back to me. What's with him?

"Sit here and wait for me," he said so I sat on the bench.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'll buy some drinks," he answered then he left.

Why leave me here? Am I a burden to him? Oh well, I'll just play with my teddy bear.

What should I call you? Hmmm, I'm not really good at giving names but I think I'll call you... "Yuri, I'll call you Yuri. So that your name will sound like mine: Yui and Yuri. And Yuno's the father? Since he's the one who really got you. Hmm, that sounds cute. All of our initials starts in Y," I giggled.

I will treasure you too.

"Yuno gave me a gift~ Yuno gave me a gift~" I sang as I hug Yuri.

"Can I have that too?" someone whispered from behind, "Yui Akumu," then he licked my neck.

Goosebumps.

I quickly look at that person and he's directly looking at my eyes and his face is too close to mine. He's smiling widely and his eyes are all black and doesn't have any white space.

My eyes widened.

I held Yuri tightly.

No, no, no. Not today.

No. Please.

I'm not yet ready to face a...

A demon

------

Picture above is not mine. Credits(Image): indiamart.com

Heya, guys! Sorry this chapter is too short, but don't worry the next chapter will be lit (I hope). Stay tuned!