Chapter 20: Snezana

I clinched my fist and walked away slowly. Then I put on my hood and went outside.

The air here seems lighter and colder.

I saw a swing near the fountain, so I sat on it and watched the stars.

I really don't understand these feelings of mine, and I hate it.

But why is Yuno so hard for him to smile like that to me? I don't understand him. I'm so pissed off right now! Ughhh!

"I HATE YOU!!" I shouted.

"Who?" someone suddenly spoke.

I looked around me but there was no one.

"Who are you?" I asked.

I stood up and focused on my surroundings.

I can't sense him, but I sense something.

There.

"Dark Spatial," I said then something entered the spatial.

Suddenly, someone flew in front of me from above and held my chin.

"Relax, it's just cards," he whispered as he look at me straight in the eyes.

He's too close.

He's holding a card in his mouth, and his eyes and hair are so dark. Even though his eyes are black, it looks so pretty, but... it's empty. His face is so handsome but it looks like something's missing. It looks so blank and empty.

His body is floating while his face is too close to me

He removed his card from his mouth then he blew some air from his mouth slowly. His breath is so cold, "You're..." he whispered then he moved his face to my neck, "...mine." Then I felt his cold lips touched my neck.

I was so surprised so I pushed him away.

"W-why did you kiss my n-neck?"

He did not answer me, instead he handed me a card.

"W-what am I going t-to do with this?" I asked but he did not answer. He's just looking at me and waiting for me to take it.

I was about to take it but he pulled his hand away then he raised his other hand quickly, and that made a strong wind, which caused for my hood to be taken off.

"What are you doing--" then he vanished.

But suddenly, he appeared behind me and he slowly took off my cape.

Then he walked in front of me and gently folded my cape, then he hung it to his shoulder.

"Give that back to me--"

"You..." he said then he pointed at me.

"Why are you here?" he asked.

"What do you mean--"