Chapter 11: Felix

Aurora's POV

"N-NO! NOO! S-STOP! I WANT TO HELP THEM, PLEASE!" Yui cried.

She's still here in the Kingdom of Witches and she's inside my place. I'm still healing her by controlling her blood and entering her body with my spell.

I told her that her comrades are now fighting a wild beast, and I showed her what's happening using my crystal ball.

"PLEASE LET ME GO! PLEASE! THEY NEED ME! I WANT TO--"

"YUI! I told you already, you can't help them! You will just be a burden to them. I'm not yet done healing you," I shouted.

"B-but--A-alyssa, no. Alyssa, I'm sorry I'm so weak. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," she cried even more. "Please don't die, please, please."

I held her face and wiped her tears, "Don't worry, they'll be fine. I'm sure they will win."

"I really want to--"

"Yui, I said no. Especially now, you don't even know how to use your powers or magic or whatever. You can't remember any spells but your spatial. I'm actually glad you still rememeber me," I said.

"I used a Time Magic once when we were fighting with Malice. I saw how she ate us all and I'm afraid, what if it will happen again? What if Alice eat them too? I'm scared, Aurora. Please," she pleaded.

"Time Magic? You reversed the time and went back to the time where all of you were alive and changed the future?"

She nodded, "So please? Please!"

"No! I won't let you! Have some faith, okay? They've fought several enemies before, and this? They can handle that. Just trust them," I said then I pat her head.

She just cried.

I continued healing her and I put her to sleep.

Don't worry, Yui. I'm almost done healing you, but for now, you should stay here and rest.

Felix's POV

"A-ALYSSA!" I heard Steve shouted then I saw Alice pounding Alyssa's head to the ground.

N-no. No! I'm a Vice Captain, I've trained so hard and fought a lot of enemies alone. This should not happen to my comrades. No, no, no.

"NOOOOO!" I shouted.

"Wind Blades Shower," then so so many blades formed by wind appeared from the sky and landed on Alice like a rain.

"Steel Magic: Spike Ground."

"AAAHHHHH!" Alice screamed. Ethan's attack did not falter her but Yuno's attacks wounded her and it made her slower than before.

Regenerate? Huh! Of course, everything has limitations.

Then she flew quickly towards us but not faster than before. She was about to punch me but I threw her to the ground.

She's heavy, jeez.

Of course, I'm a control magic user, so I can also control all living things and not only non-living things, but it requires a lot of mana.

"Let's end this," I whispered. "STEVE! Are you just going to rest like that!? Move! Be a man!" I shouted then I saw him smirked.

"YUNO! ETHAN! Be ready," I called.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" She screamed even louder and it made the skies angry. The skies became dark and a loud thunder appeared.

"Thanks for making things easier," I whispered.

Then Alice vanished and of course, she would appear behind me.