Chapter 41: Another Memory

Yuno's POV

"Why are they taking so long?" I whispered, talking to myself.

"Relax, Yuno. I'm sure my brother won't do anything bad to her. My brother loves her," Alyssa said.

"Tss, I'm not talking to you," I said.

Love? Tss, what does Steve knows about that? He just loves to play with the girls.

"But do you love her? Or like her?" Alyssa asked, ignoring what I said.

"Why do you even care?" I said.

"I don't care about you, I care about Yui. Plus, base on what you are acting, you look like you like her too," she said.

"I don't," I said.

"Then stop looking for them...for her," she said.

"Tss, stop talking. You're getting on my nerves," I said.

"Whatever!" she said then she sat beside Ethan.

"Hey, Yuno! I baked you a cake, come on, taste it," Yva said.

"I'm full," I said.

"Come onnn, pleaseee~" She pleaded.

Tss, this girl is annoying as hell! She keeps on bugging me.

"No," I said coldly.

"Grrr," she frowned. She took a cake using a spoon and she suddenly put it in my mouth.

I glared at her.

How dare she do that to me? She's just a newbie but dang, she's really really annoying!

"Come on, Yuno. Munch munch munch, then swallow," she said then she handed me a water.

"So, what does it tastes like?" she asked.

Not bad, it tastes delicious but I think it's too sweet.

"Tastes fine," I answered.

"Fine? Why? Is it lacking something?" She said. I just shrugged.

"Why are you all here? Is there a meeting or something?" I heard Steve asked.

Oh, there they are. It's 8:00 pm already, I was surprised they still thought of going back home. I thought they're dead already. Tss.

"Waaaah, there's a cake! Who baked that?" I heard Yui said as she ran towards me and Yva.

"I did and it's not for you. It's for Yuno," Yva said.

Tss, you deserve that. I like the way Yva fight with Yui verbally, only that, nothing else.

"Aww, can I have a bite, Yuno?" she asked.

Tss, after you go out with Steve, you're going to ask me for a slice of cake? No way.

"Nah," I said coldly.

She pouted.

"Don't worry, Yui. I'll bake you a cake tomorrow, I'm pretty good at baking," Steve said. Tss, he's trying to impress Yui again. I hate that guy.

"Really? Yay! I'm so excited to taste it!" She smiled widely.

Close that mouth of yours, Yui. I want to be the only one who can see it, especially not Steve.

"Yuno, say aahhh," Yva said as she lifted the spoon with a cake on it.

"Tss," I said. I stood up and walked away. 

"Do you love her? Or do you like her?"

Tss, I don't know, but one thing is for sure...

I hate seeing Yui and Steve being together.