Chapter 29: Lunex

Alyssa's POV

I laughed awkwardly, "I'm sorry but I can't--"

"Then I'll just have to kill you," Lunex said.

Kill? What should I do? I can't do an attack!

"Um... Healing Magic: Attack?" she just watched me as I embarrassed myself in front of her.

Ugh! How can I defeat her? I'm just a healer!

"I see you can't attack me," she said. "Then I can kill you easily."

Oh no.

I was about to fly away, when something hot pierced through my shoulder.

I looked at her and she's just looking at me blankly, "Zap," she whispered. Then several tiny laser-like magic came attacking me.

"Angel's Shield," I said then a big shield appeared in front of me. Her Zap hit my shield.

I looked at her but she's nowhere to be found.

Then I suddenly felt her presence behind me, "Angel's Shie--"

She suddenly punched my stomach so hard, I gasped for air. Then she held my head and smashed it to the ground.

"Zap," she said.

"Angel's Sh--"

Someone suddenly grabbed me from behind.

"Feather Flash!" then a very fast and strong feather pierced Lunex's shoulder.

Feather?

"S-snezana! Thank goodness!" I said then I hugged her.

"Anything for my big brother's friends," she said then she winked.

"How dare you?" Lunex whispered.

Then she screamed in anger, her scream is so loud and it's a high pitch scream. Is she a singer or what? It's making my ears bleed.

"HOW DARE YOU!?" She screamed even more.

"Feather Flash," but Snezana's feather did not hit her, it just turned into ashes.

Then suddenly, she stopped screaming. Her wounds healed immediately. She looked at us then she suddenly smiled sweetly, "I want to play with you," she said softly. Her hair became whiter and there are some random lines appeared on her face and neck, but her ears are still the same.

 Her hair became whiter and there are some random lines appeared on her face and neck, but her ears are still the same

"Feather Fla--"

"Zap," she said sweetly. Then her laser-like magic became bigger and faster.

Then Snezana pushed me away.

"Snezana, no--" then the zaps pierced right through her body.

I need to help her, "Healing Magic: Angel's Blessing," I said then her wounds started closing.