Chapter 21: Langston

"L-l-l-little sister!?" I shouted.

I looked at Yuno and he's smirking.

"Yup! Why?"

I blushed.

YUNOOOOO!! All of those tears I wasted earlier, and all of those rants, I... ughhh! THAT. IS. SO. EMBARRASSING!

"I-I thought you're--"

"Yuno's girlfriend?" then she laughed, "A lot of people say that. But really, Yuno's my big brother. It's just that we're really close from each other, and I'm protecting him from flirty ladies who wants to steal him from me! Hmp!" She said.

"N-n-nice to meet you. I'm one of his--"

"Comrades, yes, I know. Big brother and I already talked about you earlier, he even told me that you're--" then Yuno covered her mouth.

"Snezana," he said then he glared at her, she glared back.

They're really siblings.

"By the way, I'm from The Blossoms' group, ya know, the all girls group and the Top 3 squad. I'm a Feather Magic User," she cheerfully said.

"I-I'm--"

"You don't have to tell me. Big brother already told me everything about you," she said then she smiled widely.

What else did he tell her?

"I'm 18 years old," she said.

"U-umm..."

What should I say if she already knows everything about me?

"It's the captains!"

"The captains are here!"

The crowd started whispering.

I looked at the direction they're looking at, and I saw captain Luttrell with his poker face look.

And beside him is...

"T-that's the guy from earlier!" I shouted, then they all looked at me.

I heard Yuno sighed.

Then the guy from earlier started walking to my direction.

"Y-y-you're a c-captain?" I asked.

He's holding a card in his mouth again! He brushed my hair then he snapped his finger and a diamond flower appeared. Then he put it at the back of my ear. He replaced the flower he withered earlier.

He's not answering me! Is he a Yuno-like type of man but colder?

He forced my mouth open by squeezing my cheeks, then he transferred his card from his mouth to my mouth.

"Keep it," he said then he walked away.

What was that?

I took the card he gave, I looked at it and it has a different symbol. Not a joker, not an Ace nor any shapes, but a mere skull.

What kind of card is this?

"Who... is he?" I asked.

"Captain Langston from The Legends, the 2nd best group," Snezana answered.

"That's the first time I heard Captain Langston spoke. He never spoke to anyone, even to his enemies and to the king. He's just whispering his spells to himself whenever he fights. He's just always looking from afar with his blank eyes and expression. His voice gave me chills," Snezana said. "I actually thought he's mute," she laughed.

"He spoke."

"Why did the captain talk to her?"

"What's with that woman?"