Chapter 65: The War

"LUCIFEEER! I'LL KILL YOUUUU!" I screamed in anger.

The sky suddenly roared loud and thunder and lightning came but the rain did not, and everyone was shocked.

"H-he's the...king of hell," I heard the crowd whispered.

"BELETH!" Lucifer shouted then all of the windows and glasses shattered into small pieces, the chandeliers fell down, and the floor cracked widely.

It's starting. I'm sorry, it's my fault... but I promise i'll fix this.

"Everyone, go out!" captain Luttrell said so all of them started flying outside, except for my comrades and my captain.

"A-alyssa," Felix whispered.

"S-sister, hey, c-come on, w-wake up," Steve cried.

I clinched my fist and stared at Lucifer angrily, he grinned evilly.

"I'll end this," I whispered.

"Yui, no--"

"Stay away, brother. I can do this... alone," I said.

I took my Katana and Naginata from my skin and started walking towards him, I can hear my comrades stopping me but I chose to ignore them.

"You cannot hurt and kill my family as long as I'm here," I said.

"Alyssa," I whispered. "Reverse." Then her head flew back to her neck and she's alive again.

"W-what happened?" I heard Alyssa asked.

"Let's get out of here," I heard Felix said then they ran and flew away, except for Aice and Yuno.

"Yui, let's get out of here first. It's better to fight outsi--"

"Leave it to me," I said.

"Yui--"

"I said LEAVE IT TO ME!" I shouted.

Then Aice suddenly slapped me, so I looked at him, "Stop being arrogant, you cannot do it alone. You need me, us, so stick with the plan and trust us," he glared at me.

I gripped my katana and naginata tightly, "Fine." Then we flew out quickly, but Lucifer was faster, he managed to chase us and he kicked me very hard, I managed to block his kick but I was still blown away.

"Yui--" then I quickly opened a spatial to them and opened it outside.

I smirked, "You know you cannot defeat me."

"Let's see," he said.

Then I suddenly felt a sharp claw stabbed my back, I looked at it and saw Beleth grinning widely, "It looks like you forgot I'm here."

I smirked, "It takes a father and a son to kill me? Pathetic."

"Stop talking," he  said then horns started growing on his head and tails on his back, then he was about to slash my face with his claws but I dodged it, but not completely, he still managed to slash my cheek. Then I suddenly felt pain in my stomach and when I looked at it, it has a large hole in it. I looked at Lucifer and there's a dark magic ball floating on his hand.

They're not giving me a chance to move, they just keep on throwing their attacks on me. I felt a lot of pain and weakness in my body. I never got the chance to sway my weapons to them.

They were about to attack me again when they suddenly stopped. I saw a cricle thing under them, and I think that magic made them stopped, it's a trap magic. Then I suddenly felt my body flew outside and saw strings wrapped in my body, it's a String Magic.