Prologue

Hundred of years ago...

"Aice! Noooo!" I screamed.

He was stabbed at the chest with a burning steel.

I held him and cried.

"Aice... aice -- please don't die,"

I heard him giggled.

"Don't worry, I won't die. J-just focus on the battle. I'll be fine here." He smiled.

"B-but--"

"Yui! What the hell are you doing!? We need help here!" Nathan shouted.

"I-I can't do this--"

"YUI! Stop being so EMOTIONAL!" Nathan screamed.

"I'M NOT! It's just that-- I-I can't leave Aice--"

"Yui, I told you, I'm a-alright," he smiled.

I cried even more.

"I'll be b-back," I tried smiling.

"Oh my, oh my! Guess you're back, milady," Perdix, the Demon, smiled.

Perdix, he's the demon of despair.

"DIE ALREADY! DIEEEE!" I screamed with anger

"Y-yui--" Kelly said. "Y-your skin--"

"I'll never forgive you," I said.

"Ohh, scary," Perdix said, sarcastically. "NOW, FALL INTO DESPAIR!"

Then a huge black hole appeared and lots of different kinds of weapons with fire on it came out.

" *speaks in demoniac* No one can stop and break these weapons of mine, not even your magical weak powers," Perdix laughed. "Now, despair."

In just an instant, all of my comrades are dead and their blood were scattered everywhere, it looked like a paint painted on a canvas.

My eyes widened.

I looked at Aice and...

His body was stabbed by several swords and knives, and his body was burning.

My vision seems blurry, maybe because of my tears. I can't find the right words to say. I can't scream nor shout.

"Where are you looking at, milady? I'm right here." The next thing I knew, Perdix was in front of me, then he blew me away.

I spitted a lot of blood. I touched the side of my stomach and saw that there was a large hole on it.

It was burning like hell.

Aice

I... I can't do it

I guess... I'll give u--

YUI!

I gasped.

I looked at Aice once again. He was still burning.

"What did I tell you? Stop being a weakling! Stand up and fight!"

Oh right. Aice, you're already burning but you never gave up on scolding me. Your voice and lessons kept running through my mind.

I'm sorry I almost gave up.

"Haha... Hahahahahahahaha. This is making me sick," I laughed.

"Should I finish you--"

"This will be the last time I will feel depression, you fcking demon!" I shouted then I pulled out my scythe.

"Dark Magic: Multiple Spatial." I said then lots of big circles appeared.

( Spatial magic is a teleportation magic. )

"Fall into despair, Perdix."

He smirked.

He flew, surrounding me, with an incredible speed. I can't see exactly his next moves but I can feel it.

I closed my eyes.

"There you are," I whispered then I swayed my scythe and it wounded him.

I used my spatial magic to teleport me to different places and to catch up to his speed.

"Die," I whispered.

"Fire Magic: Blue Laser," I said, calmly.

(Blue Laser magic is a fire magic but in a laser form and is hotter than the sun.)

Then it pierced right through his heart.

"H-how d-d-did--- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" Perdix screamed until he turned into ashes.

My vision became blurry.

I'm exhausted. I'm out of energy.

I feel like fainting.

I let go of my weapons and let myself fall until it hits the ground.

Ah, is it the end of the world?

Kelly, Nathan, Akase, Cole, Amie, Dennise, Grayson, Vanessa, and Aice...

All of them... Everyone is dead and this world is surrounded by darkness. I'm happy I killed the Demon but I know that there are still several demons that will try to destroy this planet, and take over this world.

My comrades are dead, my friends, and even Aice. I want to die too. Why am I even alive?

I reached out my hand and stared at the moon. It was beautiful.

I cried silently.

"Aice, I'm scared. Please don't leave me alone. I love you." I whispered.

Then suddenly, everything turned black.

-------------

(Picture above not mine. Credits (Image): paranormal.lovetoknow.com/Demons_and_Paranormal)