Chapter 68: The End

Yuno's POV

"Y-yui? Yui! YUI!!" I called and shout her name but she did not move. Her skin is starting to go pale, as well as her lips.

No, you can't die here. You can't die!

"YUI! WAKE UP!" Aice shouted as tears flowing down from his eyes as well.

I held her tightly and hugged her. I cried and screamed loudly, "AAAAHHHHHH! YUIIIIII!"

Wake up, please. Please.

"I do, I do love you, I love you, please don't die. Please wake up! WAKE UP!!!" I screamed. I can't stop my tears from flowing down and I don't care about anyone now, I don't care about the enemies... I just want Yui back.

"YUIII! WAKE UPPP! DON'T DIE ON ME!" I screamed.

It's too late.

I'm too late.

I should've listened to captain when he told me I should tell her what I feel about her before everything's too late.

And now...

It really is too late.

"I love you. I love you, please. I love you, Yui," I whispered as I hug her tightly.

"YUIIIIIII!!!" I screamed then the skies roared loud and the air became cold... no, she became cold.

I looked at her and she's slowly withering. Why?

"Why are you withering? WHY!? YOU'RE ALIVE, RIGHT? WHY WITHER? YUI! LISTEN TO ME! YUIII!" I screamed.

"Y-Yuno, Yuno, stop it. S-she's gone, Yuno," I heard Alyssa cried as she held my shoulder to comfort me.

"No, no, no. SHE'S ALIVE! YUI, STOP PLAYING AROUND!" I shouted.

"Yuno," I heard Aice whispered, he's looking down. "You need to let her go," he said then he looked at me and smiled even though tears are flowing down his cheeks.

"W-what? Let her go? You're her brother, right? RIGHT? And you're just going to--" he punched me.

"I AM HER BROTHER AND SHE BECAME MY OTHER HALF. I FEEL SO MUCH PAIN SEEING HER LIKE THAT...Seeing her dying," he said.

"T-then why do you want me to let her go if you also feel the same!?" I shouted.

"You're just going to cry and hug her like that and what? Die with her? She doesn't like seeing her comrades die because of her! She doesn't like seeing you like that," he said.

"What are you trying to say?"

"FACE THE REALITY, YUNO! NOTHING GOOD WILL HAPPEN IF YOU JUST KEEP ON CRYING LIKE THAT!" He shouted.

"B-but I--" I looked at her once again, and her skin withered already, and her bones are starting to show.

My tears fell once again, "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you again. I love you." I kissed her forehead and slowly put her down.

I'll avenge you.

"Ohh, what's that? My greatest enemy died? HAHAHAHA," Lucifer laughed. "For years, I was scared of her and now, I can't believe her heart is the only way to defeat her. HAHAHAHA!"

I clinched my fist, "Heavy Tornado and Wind Blades Shower," then a large tornado filled with wind blades appeared behind him. I know my magics are useless but there's nothing wrong with trying, "Multiple Bladed Eagles!" Several large eagles that has blade wings and beak appeared in front of him.

"Wind Magic: Strongest Blow."

"Spirit Storm."

I chanted quickly and all of them appeared simultaneously, "Wind Punch!" I shouted then I quickly flew towards him and I saw Aice also flew towards him and we both punched his chest and made a large hole in it.

"Dark Cloak Slash!" I heard Zen shouted then he slashed the air and his katana let out a thin long dark magic.

Then Caesar suddenly appeared behind his head and the dark cloak slash cut Lucifer's neck but not completely, so Caesar cut it deeper with his axe and his head fell on the ground.

We were all about to attack and chant all of our spells and give all of our strengths to stab and cut him into pieces when he suddenly raised his hands and several asteroids came falling towards us, so we stepped back and defended ourselves.

Then he slowly lifted his head that was on the ground and put it back to his neck, and all of his wounds healed.

"Nice try," he said then he opened his mouth widely and it let out a large blasts of red and blue flames, and lava.

Fck it. How are we going to defeat this guy?

Then suddenly, a large puppet that looks like Lucifer came out and Cherry was on top of it. "EAT IT ALL!" Cherry shouted then the puppet that looks like him defended the blasts of flames and inhaled it all, then he drank all of the lava.

Cherry quickly flew away, and the puppet exploded and it rained colorful confetti. "Yay! That was fun!" Cherry said.

"HOW DARE YOU COPY ME!?" Lucifer roared loudly, then he moved his foot and stomped on her. I was about to save her but I was too late, he quickly lifted her and ate her quickly.

"CHERRYYYYY!" Aurora screamed.

I know, I know what that feels like... when you lost someone important.

"AHHHH!" Aurora screamed because Lucifer lifted her and crushed her, he was about to eat her too but...

"DON'T TOUCH MY WITCHES!" Queen Aradia shouted, then as soon as her grimoire opened, Lucifer's arm exploded and Zephyr quickly caught Aurora.

"DRAGO!" Zephyr shouted then his pet dragon quickly became large, larger than Lucifer and it let out a large dark fire magic, and burned Lucifer's body, then the dragon ate his body slowly, but Lucifer quickly pierced the dragon's heart through his punch and the dragon became small, Lucifer ate it too.

"DRAGOOOO! Fck it," Zephyr shouted.

Then we heard another scream and it was Mira, "AAAHHHH! LET ME GO!" she screamed because Lucifer crushed her.

Lucifer was about to eat her when Steve suddenly appeared and held Lucifer's arm, "INTO ASH!" then his arms turned into ashes and Steve quickly flew away with Mira.

"YOU RATS!" Lucifer shouted then he started stomping on everyone and quickly ate them all, he quickly ate Faye, Linnaea... and even captain Damon.

"AAAHHHHHH!" Lucifer shouted then it started raining very hard.

I knelt down...

"There's no way we can win this war...

It's the... end."

-----

Few more chapters to go! Don't forget to vote my story!