Chapter 58: Set a Meeting

"Lucif--" then the surroundings suddenly changed and D, the boney-guy, is still in front of me, and his index finger is still in front of his mouth.

"Shhh," he said.

Of course, I'm not allowed to say his name, right? Just like what Aice said earlier, the moment I say his name, it means war.

But... how am I going to move around if Luc is always there? I really feel so uneasy whenever he's there.

"Tell me, D, what am I?" I asked.

He put his hand down, "You'll know."

"Why? Why won't you just tell me?" I asked. "I'll believe whatever you say."

He shook his head slowly then he stood up, so I also stood up.

"Tell me, what am I suppose to do? How am I going to kill him?" I asked.

"Gather all the kingdoms and fight as a team," he said.

"A-all the kingdoms? Including the darkness' kingdom?" I asked.

He nodded, "And the moment you find out the truth about yourself, you can finally defeat him."

"B-but why do we need the other kingdoms if I can defeat it myself?" I asked.

"Because the other kingdoms are all part of your past. They can help you discover your true identity. Soon, you'll know," he said.

Then he started walking away slowly.

"W-wait, you're going to fight with us too, right?" I asked, but he did not answer. He just continued walking away.

I clinched my fist, I'm going to kill that demon before he even kills us.

How can I convince the creatures in the darkness' kingdom if all of them are scared of me? How about the assassins' who looked down on me? The witches who hates socializing with other kingdoms? How?

-----

I went back to my room and lied down on my bed.

I can't sleep, it's almost morning. I haven't sleep yet.

I looked at the clock and saw that it's already 4:10 am.

I'm so worried about my plans. How am I going to convince them? I need to ask for help to someone who has a higher rank. But who can it be?

I gasped and I sat down, "I-it's the captain!"

I quickly get off my bed and as I walk out, I felt dizziness running through my head, but I still continued walking until I reached the captain's room.

*knock knock*

The door opened immediately, and saw that captain is already wearing his usual uniform. He's awake already? Aw, I didn't get the chance to see his body and his sleepy face :(

"What is it, Yui? You're up already?" he said.

"I-I have something to tell you," I said.

"Oh, come inside first," he said then he let me sit on his bed.

"C-captain, please help me."

"Help you what? What is it?"

"I-I need to gather up all of the kingdoms, including the darkness' kingdom. We need to make a team," I said.

"What? I don't understand. Explain to me first why do you want to do that," he said.

"I can't tell you directly or else the war will start," I said.