Chapter 33: Barbas

Yuno's POV

Aces

Where the hell is she? All of us are back already, except for her.

"I can't believe the captain gave me an easy-to-beat enemy, I want go with Yui and fight her enemy all by myself," I heard Felix said, chatting with Alyssa and the others.

Where is she? It's almost evening and she hasn't come back yet. I want to go after her.

"Yuno, don't worry about her. I'm sure she's heading back home now," Ethan suddenly spoke from behind me.

"Tss, she should be," I said.

I will really pinch your cheeks tightly when you get home, I said come back IMMEDIATELY. Why the hell are you taking so long?

Tss.

Yui's POV

My tears fell when I saw Langston's head was cut.

Tears... it's not because I'm sad nor scared... my tears fell because I'm mad.

I can feel my anger flowing throughout my body.

"Scary! That's scary! He's so scary, he deserves that," the creature said.

Scared? He's scared yet he managed to attack like that?

He has very black skin, and there are random violet lines written in his skin. His hair is white as well as his eyes.

"Oh," he looked at me, "Someone survived! You look so scary so I must kill you right here, right now," he said then he laughed evilly

I clinched my fist and glared at him.

"Oh no, your shadow is getting scarier! Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, no, no, no...yes," he said while he's scratching his head and removing his hair using his hands, then he looked at me with big eyes.

His eyes changed and became empty, emptier than Langston's, then he lifted and pointed his hands to me, then those random lines in his skin started glowing then his arm started getting bigger and bigger and bigger. Then he just flicked me but I felt like I was blown away.

Barbas... Demon of Fear. So Antia summoned him.

Sht.

"REVERSE!" I screamed then all of a sudden, Langston is alive and we were sitting and talking with each other. Then we heard a loud noise coming from the red circle above.

"Here he goes. Langston, get yourself ready, he'll target you the moment he comes out," I said.

"Clairvoyance," I whispered. Then I saw Barbas quickly coming out from the red circle. "Dark Magic: Million Blades Shower!"