Chapter 66: The War (2)

"Now, despair, die, and fall into darkness... into hell!" Lucifer laughed evilly.

That's the view I don't want to see right now. It makes it even harder to locate his heart, since his heart can move anywhere he wants to.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Lucifer's allies started laughing evilly. Then they all continued fighting.

As I was watching them fight, I suddenly saw the Demogorgon threw crystal balls behind Jax, I was about to move and block it when someone suddenly slashed all of the crystal balls and quickly stabbed the Demogorgon's body multiple times, then she pierced its head deeply.

She's fast!

Then she quickly flew away and watched the Demogorgon exploded. Woah, she defeated that monster that easily! Who is she?

She stood straight and looked at me with a blank face.

She has pointed ears and a large sword.

My eyes widened, "T-they're here!" I shouted in surprise

I can't believe it! The kingdom of darkness is here! They came, they really came!

I looked at them and the old man dwarf is smiling at me, "Who am I to refuse someone who's begging for help to save the whole world? To save us?"

My vision became blurry and felt my tears starting to flow down, I ran to him and hugged him tightly, "Thank you!"

He patted my back, "Now's not the time for this, dear," he laughed.

"Oh, right," I laughed as I let go of him from my hug. I smiled widely, "Let us all kill him!"

He nodded, "Darkness, show no mercy!" he shouted then all of his people ran to the enemies and attacked them.

Lots of hounds were killed easily, however, Adrastea, Lilith, Beleth, and few of the hounds are still alive. I know they can do it, I should have some faith.

"Even if you gather all of the kingdoms, you will never defeat me! Because I am the greatest king of hell! I am the most powerful of all!" Lucifer shouted, it sounds like he's roaring so loud.

"AAAHHHHHH!" Lucifer screamed, and the ground started shaking, it feels like there's a strong earthquake going on. The ground started cracking widely. Then Lucifer blew hard and a large blasts of flames and lava came out from his mouth, all of us started flying away but the fire and lava spread quickly.

"BLACK HOLE!" I screamed and a large black hole appeared from the sky and it suck all of the flames and lava, but then, I saw other mages and assassins being sucked up also so I quickly closed it.

Then Lucifer moved quickly and surrounded the place with his skin and body, and we can only see his large face and mouth that looks like it's going to eat us alive.