Chapter 54: Love

After I tour Aice around the palace, we decided to have some rest in the garden, my favorite place, and had some chitchats.

"By the way, I'm regaining my memories little by little," I said.

"Then that's good. I guess you already know what happened to--"

"Yeah, I know. Let's not talk about it," I said.

"But you're the one who brought it up."

I giggled, "But hey, you know I like someone and I'm so happy whenever I'm with him, even though he's mean, stubborn, and cold."

"Happier than when you're with me?" he asked.

I laughed, "Of course not! I'm much happier when I'm with you, you completed me."

"It is you who completed yourself," he said while looking straight in my eyes.

I smiled and also looked directly into his eyes, "I love you."

He smiled back, "I love you too." then he kissed my forehead.

Yuno's POV

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," he said then I saw him kissed her forehead.

I clinched my fist and gritted my teeth. I thought she likes me? If she likes me then she should not say those words to someone else, especially to a guy! Now what? Is she going to change her feelings for me? Is she just going to dump me like this just because he came? I badly want to kill that guy.

He completed you? Huh! It is us who did! He didn't even bother to see you when you were so lonely, it is us who did! It is I!

Stop smiling to him like that, Yui, I'm going to rip that off. And don't say you love him, he left you alone, remember?

I started walking towards them and I grabbed Yui away.

"Y-yuno? Why are you here?" she asked.

"You like me, yet you love someone else? Huh! Funny," I said while looking at Aice.

"What are you talking about? You don--"

"What am I talking about? Well I heard you two talking, so don't deny it. I'm not deaf," I said. I can feel my blood boiling from anger. I want to punch someone, I want to punch him.

"But, you d--"

"You, stay away from her! She likes me, so stop clinging around with her," I said while pointing my fingers at him.

What am I saying? I can't believe I can say such words. It's disgusting.

He just smirked and patted my shoulder, then he walked away. That's right, walk away and never come back!

"Y-Yuno, you're hurting me," I heard Yui said so I looked at her and let go of her wrist.

"Tss, stop flirting with someone else," I said.

"Why?" she asked.

Huh! Why? She really asked that?

I glared at her, "Because you told me you like me, right!? So stop flirting with him already!"

"I'm not flirting with him. Besides, why do you even care if I flirt with someone else? You told me you don't like me, right? So, that means I can still change these feelings and look for someone else who will love me correctly," she said.

I cliched my fist, "JUST STOP FLIRTING!" I yelled.

"Y-yuno, calm dow--"

"I AM NOT GOING TO CALM DOWN UNLESS YOU STOP FLIRTING WITH THAT DMN GUY, YUI!" I shouted.

"Y-Yuno--"

"DMN IT, YUI!" I said then I lifted my fist and punched her... no, I punched the wall behind her, and it cracked.

I don't understand these feelings. I don't want her to see with someone else. I don't want to see her being happy with someone else. I feel like a lot of needles are stabbing my chest slowly, it hurts so bad I wanted to let it out.

"I... don't understand. Why are you doing this to me?" I whispered.

"Yuno--"

"It... hurts."

"Yun—"

"Please... don't leave me," I whispered.

Don't leave me? Why? Why am I so scared to lose her? I hate her annoying face, she always brings trouble, and she's a crybaby. Why am I begging her to not leave?

Then I felt her hands slowly touched my face, so I looked at her and she's smiling sweetly, "Yuno, smile for me."

That annoying line yet why does it makes my heart beat?

"Yui..." I whispered, still looking directly into her eyes.

"Yuno, I love you," she smiled.

I felt my heart stopped for a second then started beating so fast and loud. I don't know what to feel. Am I going to be happy? sad? angry? I don't know, but I can feel a lot of butterflies flying lively in my stomach.

I just looked at her and no words came out from my mouth. I can't speak nor move, I just watched her smile sweetly, I feel like I'm going to drown in that smile.

Then she brought her face closer to mine and the next thing I knew, she's kissing me softly.

She was about to move away but I quickly grabbed her back and hugged her tightly, then I kissed her back, deeply.

I closed my eyes and feel her lips onto mine. I moved my head and kissed her even deeper, she didn't push me away, she also moved her head as she kisses me back.

Her lips are so warm, so soft, and so sweet. Is this how her love tastes? If it is, then I wanted to taste and eat it everyday.

Then she suddenly pushed me away but gently, so I opened my eyes and looked at her, she's so red and blushing so hard, it's cute.

"I-It's so embarrassing," she said as she looked down.

I lift up her chin and I smiled genuinely, "Is this the smile you wanted to see?"

She blushed more, "Y-yes, I... love that smile."

I touched her lips with my thumb, "I love your lips."

She looked down, "A-are you teasing me again? That k-kiss doesn't mean anything to y-you, right?"

I kissed her forehead, her nose, and her lips, "To me, it means everything."

She looked at me with shock in her eyes, then she smiled, "I love you," she said.

That is such a lovely sentence, I want to hear that always. It's so warm and so real.

She kissed me again lightly then hugged me, "Please... love me too," she whispered.

"I don't want to... lose you, Yuno."

------

Eyow! How do you find this chapter? Please let me know if this is a good one or needs some improvement. Just leave a comment and of course, don't forget to vote my story! *wink*