Chapter 64: The Start

"U-umm, please don't fight," I said.

"Oh, says the one who started the fight," queen Aradia said.

"Ah, ha-ha, s-sorry--"

"Whatever," she said then she rolled her eyes.

"Ehem, ehem," captain said then he walked back in front, "So, today, we're going to discuss about our plan," he said.

"What kind of enemy is your king and his father?" Cherry asked.

"Only Yui and Aice know that, they are not allowed to say his name, or else the war will start," he said.

"So, how are we going to plan if we don't know what type of enemy they are?" she asked.

I don't really know if we can defeat him. Just by looking at Luc and Beleth, they're already powerful.

"I'm... scared," I whispered then I felt Yuno and Aice held my hand, I looked at them.

"Don't worry, we can do it," Yuno smiled.

"We can defeat him," Aice said.

I smiled at them and hugged them, "I love you both!"

"Tss," Yuno said.

"Tsk, I hate him," Aice said.

Then the door opened and someone came in, "*yawns* Sorry, I'm late. I just woke up." Is that Winston? That's the real Winston, right? Yeah, it really is him, I don't sense anything dark from him.

"He's really a sleepy person, huh?" I said.

"Yeah, lazier than you," Yuno said.

"I'll take that as a compliment," I said.

"Tss."

Then Winston sat on the chair and the captain continued talking in front and discussing what plan we should do, even though they don't know what kind of enemy they are going to fight.

"One thing is for sure, we are going to fight a demon, a powerful one," I said.

"A demon? But I thought Beleth killed a demon twice? Why would he kill his allies?" Queen Aradia said.

"He killed them? Are you sure? If yes, can you name those demons he killed?" I said.

No one spoke.

The queen laughed again, "You're a smart girl, huh? I like that."

Smart? Uh, that's a basic one. I mean, it's obvious that Beleth faked the information. I can't believe them, jeez. Why did they believe that fake information that easily?

"So, if we're going to fight a demon, then we should be really ready, ready to fight and... die," captain Luttrell said.

"No one's going to die, please," I said.

The captain smiled sadly, "So, the group who will fight Beleth will be the Aces, Chaos, Matrix, Queen Aradia, and Cherry," he said, ignoring what I said.

"Yui, Aice, Langston, Emilia, Bulls, Caesar, Zen, and King Simon will fight Luc," captain continued.

I raised my hand, "Um, I think they will still call their allies for some support."

"I know, that's why the group of Empire will fight the enemy A. If there's an enemy B, Matrix and Legends will team up. Then, Zephyr, Blades, Blossoms, and Aurora, please standby. If there are still more powerful enemies, I want you to group yourselves depending on the number of enemies," captain said. "And if there are no more enemies, help the other teams."