Chapter 25: Meet Langston

Yui's POV

"Akase, thank you for spending your time with me," I said while my head is on his shoulder.

Then we heard the door suddenly opened, so we both looked at the person who entered and saw that it was Steve and Yuno.

Akase and I both stood up, then Yuno grabbed my hand and Steve stepped in front of me, preventing Langston to come to me.

"Good evening, CAPTAIN Langston," Yuno and Steve said, emphasizing the word captain.

What's with them? They're acting weird.

"We would like to ask you to stay away from Yui now, please," Steve said.

Langston was just looking at them blankly.

Then I suddenly felt warm air brushing through my skin. Who is it?

I looked around but no one is here except for the four of us.

Someone's watching us again.

"I'm glad you found friends who will protect you, Yui," Langston said.

I can sense that Yuno and Steve were surprised because Langston spoke. I know that feeling too, it's so cold and so empty, I know.

"W-we're also honored to be Yui's friends, but please stay away from her," Steve said.

"Why are you forcing him to stay away from me?" I asked.

"He's a guy, Yui," Yuno said.

"And?" I said.

"Is there a reason for him to visit you here alone? Unless he wants something from you," Steve said.

Wants something from me? Huh?

Oh, that...

"Don't tell me you believed Steve?" I asked Yuno, but he looked away.

I laughed, "HAHAHAHAHA! I can't believe you, guys. Where did that idea come from?"

"Tss."

"Well, Yuno told me he almost kissed you," Steve said.

"HAHAHAHA! Yeah, he did," I said.

"WHAT? Then our decision is right--"

"But you got it all wrong! HAHAHAHA. I'll just explain it to you guys later," I said then I walked towards Langston and patted his shoulder, "But for now, I want you all to be nice to him, okay? Treat him as a friend," I said.

"Why later? Why don't you explain now?" Yuno said.

"Because...someone's watching us... again," I said. Then the warm air disappeared, he/she left already.

Then Langston walked towards the window, "I'll go now. See you again next time, Yui," he said.

"Bye bye, Langston! Take care!" I said.

Then he held the back of my head and pushed it gently to his lips and kissed my forehead softly.

Then he smiled and jumped off from the window and flew.

"W-w-why did he do that?!" Steve shouted.

"Tss, I hate that guy," Yuno said while frowning.

I laughed, "Come on, guys!" I said then I cling my arms on their back and then we went outside.

"Yui, I'm glad you're okay now," Alyssa said as soon as she got to me, she's with Ethan and Felix.

"I am! I'm sorry I got drunk earlier and made a commotion. He-he," I laughed awkwardly.