Chapter 8: Malice

"I'm so glad you still remember me, Yui."

Her white cloak is stained with so much blood and her red hair did not change. It's still her.

"You know her?" Alyssa asked. "Then I guess we can just be friends and stop fighting!" Alyssa said then she walked towards her.

"Alyssa, NO!" I shouted then Steve pulled her back.

"W-why? She looks so kind, and look, her eyes are just closed--"

"She may look calm or asleep, but believe me, her mind is in chaos," I said. "Never look at her eyes the moment she open it, or you'll die," I added.

I fought her before and I can't defeat her so I escaped.

Ugh! I'm so pissed! Why do I remember the enemies I fought before but not my childhood memories? Not my memories when I was a kid? It's like I skipped my life for 18 years! Gosh! But I'm really glad I did not forget about Aice.

Malice giggled,"Shh, that's our secret, Yui. I would like to surprise everyone so don't spoil it."

"What do you want, Malice?" I asked.

"Heads," then she slowly raised her hand. "Blood," then she pointed her finger in the air, "And death."

"Dark Magic: Multiple Spatial" I quickly said then her attack entered the spatial and moved in any direction where my spatial is. I opened a spatial behind her so that her curse will attack her but she just destroyed it with just one snap.

"What was that?" Alyssa asked.

"What? Don't tell me you did not see the katana wrapped with curses she just threw?" I said.

"N-no, I did not see it. I just felt a warm air," she answered.

"B-but katana is too big to be seen especially by mages like you--"

"Wind Magic: Wall Shield," Yuno said.

Then a wind wall appeared in front of us, but it was easily destroyed because of Malice's attacks.

"I can't see her attacks either but I can feel it, so it's okay. We can handle this," Yuno said with a serious face.

I nodded.

Malice grinned.

"Fire Magic: Spiral Flame," Steve chanted.

Then a large spiral flame appeared behind her but she suddenly disappeared.

"Dark Spatial," I said so that I can throw Steve's magic somewhere or else it will hit us.

Where is she?

Behind me.

Then I opened the spatial behind me and it let out Steve's attack, it wounded her shoulder then she disappeared in front of me, but she appeared behind Alyssa.

I saw Malice's hand turned black.

No.

"A-Aly--"

"Wind Eagle," Yuno shouted.

It did not hit her but at least Alyssa was saved.

Then Malice stepped back.

"I-It was a curse. I'm so glad she did not touch you--"

"Stop talking, Yui," I heard Malice whispered in my ear then I looked at her and she's so close to me.

I saw her hand quickly touched my chin and squeezed my face.

I saw her eyes started moving and slowly opening.