Chapter 55: Flirt

Yuno's POV

"Please... love me too," she whispered.

I squeezed her while hugging her, I don't know what to say. What should I say? Should I say that I still don't understand these feelings?

"Y-yui..."

She released herself from the hug and looked at me, "You don't have to answer. It's okay, I'm not in a hurry, but please don't leave me hanging," she giggled.

"Oh, and here! Before I forgot," she said then she took something from her neck. "Close your eyes," she demanded.

"What? No--"

"Close ittt!"

"Tss, fine," I said, so I closed my eyes, then I felt her tying something on my neck.

"Okay, done. Now, open!" she said, so I opened my eyes and saw a blue necklace on my neck. It's beautiful and its color looks like an ocean, and the way it is carved looks like a diamond.

"Where did you get this?" I asked.

"I bought it when we were at the beach. I was planning to give it to you that night when we had some little fight, but... ya' know what happened," she said.

"Am I the only one who have this?" I asked.

"Yeah, I gave everyone else a key chain, and I gave Steve a bracelet," she said.

Oh, Steve again -_- That guy.

"Then I don't want it--"

"Oh, come on! You're the only one I have given a necklace, it's special! Don't you dare take that off, okay? The moment I see you not wearing that, I'll..."

"You'll what?"

"I'll...uhm,"

I smirked, "You'll kiss me again?"

She blushed, "S-stop mentioning it! It's so embarrassing."

Tss, why is she embarrassed about it?

"Tss, did you regret it?"

"O-of course not! I... a-actually e-enjoyed it and I f-felt so happy," she said, and she blushed even more.

"Then--"

"But please don't say it, I feel so embarrassed right now," she said.

"Tss, fine," I said then I pinched her cheeks.

"A-aww, Yuno. S-stop that, i-it hurts," she said.

"Stop flirting with that guy," I said.

She looked at me, "Ugh! I told you I'm not flirting with him!"

I glared at her and flicked her forehead, "Just do as I say."

She just pouted and make face.

I smirked, still as childish as ever.

-----

Yui's POV

I'm currently inside my room and I was trying to sleep, but I can't. I just can't stop thinking what happened earlier! I kissed him and he kissed me back, I thought he's going to be mad at me but he's not >_<

I hugged Yuri tightly and rolled on my bed, "Why did you move your head like that?" I didn't expect him to move and tilt her head while kissing me, his lips are so soft >_< I want to do it again... wait, what? No, no, no, no. Stop it, Yui! Stop harassing him. But I'm not harassing him!