Chapter 37: First

"Yui," I whispered.

I quickly ran towards her and hugged her tightly. I can feel my tears flowing down rapidly. Why? Why am I crying?

"Yuno, I missed you," she whispered then she hugged me back.

That voice, I missed that voice. This scent, this warm hug, her face, and her smile, I missed all of that.

"You're so stupid," I whispered while tears still flowing down from my eyes.

You're so stupid for letting yourself hurt, for making yourself suffer, and for sleeping for almost a month.

"WAAAAAH, YUIIIII!" I heard them yelled, except for Felix and Captain, then they ran towards us and hugged her too, including me.

"No fair, Yuno. Why did you hug her first?" Alyssa said.

Yui laughed, "I missed you all!" she said as she hug us back.

I can't speak, my tears are preventing me to speak. I feel like my tears will burst any moment if I let out a word.

I squeezed her as I hug her and I leaned my head on her shoulder.

"Yuno, move. It's my turn already," I heard Steve said but I ignored him.

They continued talking while still hugging then they let go of her and sat down. I did not released her from my hug.

I felt her hand moved to my head, "Yuno, I'm awake now. You don't have to worry anymore," she whispered gently.

Then she pushed me away gently and held my nape, "It's my first time to see you cry, and it's making my heart bleed," she smiled softly then she wiped my tears.

"Smile for me, Yuno," she said while looking directly in my eyes.

I missed that smile, I missed that line, I missed her... so much. I thought I'll never see her again.

I held her waist and her nape, then I slowly leaned my face towards her. I slowly put my lips on her lips and I saw her eyes widened.

I closed my eyes and kissed her deeply.

Her lips are so warm and so soft, it feels like cotton. It tastes sweet like candy apples. I don't want to let her go, I just want to stay like this.

I heard them gasped, of course they were shocked. I was shocked too but I don't regret it.

I opened my eyes and saw that she's still looking at me with shock in her eyes, she didn't move nor complain, she was just stunned.

Then I let go of her, "That's for sleeping for so long," I said then I flicked her forehead and I walked away and went to my room.

I lied down on my bed and exhaled. That was so intense but...I enjoyed it.

I smiled and bit my lips, "Don't you dare let Steve do that to you."

Yui's POV

W-W-W-W-W-WHAT WAS THATTT!? >_< >_< Can I die right now?

I held my face and bit my lips, I can feel my face blushing so hard. My whole body suddenly became so lively and so happy. My butterflies in my stomach seems uneasy, I feel like I'm going to poop right now.

YUNOOO! Why did you do that? Why did you kiss me in front of everyone? You can kiss me anytime but not in front of them... wait what? No, no, no. Waaaahh! I can't think straight right now.

"Y-Yui, are you okay?" Alyssa asked.

"I-I was just a-a-asking for a smile, but... he g-gave me a k-k-k-- waaaah! That's my first k-k-kis-- Waaaah!" I can't speak straight either.