Chapter 17: Feelings

"Yuno, here's your cloak. Thank you for letting me borrow it," I said.

"Did you wash this?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, I'll wash it," I said then I was about to take it from him but he did not let me.

"I'll do it myself. You might ruin it," he said.

"I won't ruin that. I'm actually hugging it overnight!" I said then I pouted.

"Tss, did you drool on it?"

"No, I did not. Why are you so mean?"

"I'm just making sure," he said.

"Hmp!"

"Yui! Yuno! Why are you still here? I thought the captain called us to go to his office," Alyssa said.

"T-the captain!?" I shouted.

"Yes, why?" She asked.

"N-nothing," I said then I held my cheeks.

Eeeek! I'm so excited to see the captain!

I ran quickly to the office and cheerfully opened the door, all of them looked at me.

"Uh... hi?" I said but they ignored me.

Then Yuno and Alyssa came.

"Today is the Kingdom's 750th Anniversary. There will be a ball tonight at the king's palace and everyone is invited, especially the squads of the kingdom. You can wear anything you want. Yui, tonight will be your chance to meet other people and make some friends if you want," the captain said.

"Y-yes, captain! I'm so excited to meet some new people! But I don't have any dresses to wear, but if ever I have one, I still can't wear them so I'll stick with this," I said.

The captain giggled then he walked towards me, "You can wear this," he said then he suddenly removed my cape and threw it away.

I blushed.

"C-C-CAPTAIN!?" I said. I can feel my face burning.

I wrapped my arms around me to cover my body and hid behind Alyssa, "But this is showing too much skin!"

The captain laughed, "Well, that's only if you want to," he said.

"You can do it, Yui! You're so sexy with that clothes," Alyssa whispered.

I heard Yuno sighed then he put my cape on my back and tied it, "No, you're not wearing that small fabric of yours. Whether you like it or not, you'll still wear this long red cape," he said then he glared at me.

"Of course I will. I don't have much confidence to wear this cloth only," I said.

"Ehem, so that's all. Right now, you can go shopping, Alyssa, if you want to and go prepare for the party tonight," captain said.

"Umm, I have a question, captain," I said.

They all looked at me, "Umm... do you have a girlfriend?" I asked.

"WHAT!? HAHAHAHAHAHA," Alyssa laughed at me.

"W-why? What's wrong?" I said.

"Don't tell me you like the captain?" She asked.

"She's unbelievable," Felix said.

"I never knew the captain will be my rival," Steve said.

"I-I was just wondering," I said.

The captain laughed, "Nah, I don't have any," he answered.

"R-really!?" I said. I can feel my eyes twinkling.