Chapter 36: Weeks without Her

Yuno's POV

1 week... 2 weeks... 3 weeks had passed, Yui is still asleep and still has no signs of waking up.

Is she going to sleep for the whole month? Or whole year? Because if that happens, I'm really going to force her to wake up.

Also, ever since the day we entered Kingdom of Darkness, many weird creatures entered our kingdom and wanted to rule it.

We fought Kira and Cherry, they're dark fairies that use a powerful dark magic. The next day, dwarfs came raging in our kingdom and their name is Virti. Then an elf came firing lots of burning arrows, her name is Alea. Then the kingdom became silent and peaceful for two days, but after that, many giant cyclops entered the kingdom and destroyed a lot of houses. Then for a week, the kingdom became peaceful again, but after that, a lot of wolves forced themselves in and hunt the mages, their leader is Vyn.

"Why are those creatures keep on destroying our kingdom?" Alyssa asked. "Ugh! I'm so tired of them."

"Because we entered their kingdom," Ethan said.

"But we did NOT destroy their kingdom. We just ENTERED!" She said.

"When mages, assassins, and witches entered the kingdom of darkness, the ones who live inside thought that we gave them permission to enter our kingdom too, that's why they're here. And the moment they set their feet in our kingdom, they suddenly made up their mind that they will rule this kingdom," Ethan explained.

"Ugh! So, is it our fault?" She asked.

Ethan did not answer.

"The captain is calling us," Felix announced, so we all went to the captain's office, and the moment we entered the office, we saw captain Langston sitting.

"Captain Langston? Why are you here?" Alyssa asked.

"How's Yui?" he asked.

"Still asleep," Alyssa said. Langston nodded.

Captain Luttrell cleared his throat, so we all looked at him, "So, all of the captains went to the king's palace. The king set a meeting regarding the incident that is currently happening. He strengthen the kingdom's protection and only the residents can enter, not the witches nor the assassins," he said.

"Yay! So does that mean that there will be no more weird creatures can enter our kingdom?" Alyssa said.

"I think there will still be some creatures that can enter our kingdom by sneaking in or whatever, but most importantly, it will be minimized," the captain answered.

"Oh... not bad," she said.

"That's what I wanted to talk about, you can continue whatever you are doing," the captain said.

"Yes, sir!" We saluted.

"Captain, it's almost dinner, don't forget to come to Yui's room, okay?" Alyssa said.

The captain smiled and nodded.

Everytime we eat dinner, it became our habit to eat all together inside Yui's room so that even though Yui is still asleep, she will never feel alone. We know she's sleeping but we also know that she can feel us.

All of us are waiting for her to wake up, especially me.

------

Dinner (Yui's room)

"Hey, Yuno! Why are you not eating your chicken? Don't you want it? " Alyssa asked.

"Nah," I answered.