Epilogue

Yuno's POV

5 years had passed...

"Hey, Yuno! Where are you going?" Yva asked, then she looked at the flowers I'm holding. "Oh, you're going to visit her again?" she said.

I nodded.

She smiled, "I'm going to--"

"No, I'll just go on my own," I said.

"Oh, okay. Take care then. Be back before 6," she said.

"Tss, you're not my mother," I said then I walked away.

I started flying and as I was flying, I saw Yui's statue at the center of the kingdom. I smiled, she deserves that statue... but it'd be great if she's actually here.

Then I continued flying and went to cemetery.

I looked for her tombstone and sat beside it, then I put the flowers on her tombstone.

"Hey, how are you? Can you hear me?" I said as I removed the dusts on her tombstone. I took out my sandwich and ate it, then I lied down.

"It's been 5 years, Yui. I managed to accept your loss, it was hard... really hard. Actually, I can still feel the pain right now. I still miss you," I said as I watch the clouds move.

I remember spending our first day without you, everyone was so quiet, and no one wanted to speak. Everyone just locked up themselves in their room, and no one wanted to eat.

We were all depressed that time, I even planned to kill myself, but Steve stopped me.

"Silly me," I laughed. "I know you wouldn't like that."

I really don't know how we continued our life without you. Days, weeks, months had passed, and we just woke up feeling better and we finally learned to accept your loss. We decided to celebrate, even though it's late already, because Lucifer was defeated, and we also decided to mourn together because you left.

I admit I can still feel the loneliness and emptiness inside me, I feel like I have no purpose in life now that you're gone. Whenever I feel like killing myself, I just go out and find some enemies to fight, just trying to make myself busy.

Of course, there are still enemies but just the normal ones. Demons don't exist anymore, thanks to you.

I sat down and touched her tomb.

"I still love you, Yui."

I can still remember the first time I saw you, you were in the kingdom of assassins and you're one of the Matrix's squad. I was secretly following you everywhere and learned a little information about you. I fell in love with your smile, I fell in love with you even though we haven't talked once, and you know nothing about me. I fell in love with you even though that time, I never knew I was.

I was always following you... until I got the chance to approach you because you were alone, crying. I felt so happy when you finally became my comrade. Teasing you will always be my favorite part.

I loved you... I loved you first, that's why I felt so happy when you told me you like me, that you love me too...

And now, I feel so lonely and so empty when you told me...

You have to go.

"Of all people, why you? Why do you have to go?" I asked.

"You're the first woman I fell in love with, and the woman I first felt so much pain."

Then my vision got blurry and my eyes got watery, I looked up and smiled, "Here we go again. I said I hate crybabies, but why am I acting like one?" I laughed.