Chapter 39: Yva

We are currently here in the living room, even the captain is here, and I told them what I dreamed before we go on a battle and what I saw earlier.

"I think that 'boney-guy' is trying to help you gain your memories," Alyssa said.

"And maybe bringing back your memories can help you know your real identity," Ethan said.

"Everytime you see a black butterfly, be prepared because it means another memory will pop up!" Steve said.

"B-but... why is there a butterfly when Langston and I were fighting Barbas?" I asked.

"Well, just like what you said, that 'boney-guy' never left you and is always guiding you, so yeah maybe that's that," Alyssa said.

"Aren't you happy that you can finally know your past? How you were born, what your parents look like, or how they treat you," Ethan said.

I shook my head, "I-I'm... scared."

I didn't tell them that I saw a pale baby with white hair and eyes, and black lines all over her body. I didn't tell them what my appearance looks like in my memory and in my dream. I'm scared, what if I told them that and they got scared of me? Then they abandon me and try to kill me, just like what that man and woman do to the baby?

I squeezed my arm, "W-what if... I am a d-demon, are you still... g-going to accept m-me?" I whispered.

No one answered.

I knew it, they will aband--

"Still stupid as ever," I heard Yuno said then he pinched my cheeks tightly.

"A-aw, Yuno, s-stop--"

"Who cares if you're a demon or a dark angel? Have you killed innocent people?" He asked.

"N-no," I said.

"See? If you're born as a demon, it doesn't mean you should act like one," he said then he let go of my cheeks and patted my head.

"He's right, Yui! And if someone dares to kill you, they need to kill us first!" Alyssa said.

"T-thank you, everyone, for accepting me," I smiled.

"I suggest you to find that butterfly and gain your full memories, then let's go hang out, just the two of us," Steve said.

"Uh... ha-ha, that's a great idea but why hang out?" I asked.

"Because I want some alone time with you," He smiled.

"Tss, as if I'm going to let her," Yuno said.

Then they laughed.

The butterfly? I need to find it, and I need to know what happened to me... to my parents. Did the demons kill them? Or they ran away and left me inside that mansion?

I think I should also... go back to that mansion or not? What should I do? What if a demon appeared? Ugh! I don't know what to do. Please help me, boney-guy.

Captain's Office

"Everyone, I called you here today because I would like you to meet... Yva," the captain said.

"Hi, everyone! My name is Yva Sid! I'm an Acid Magic user and I love playing!" She said.

(Yva is pronounced as Eva)

She's adorable! She has yellow hair and her skin is so white. She has few freckles on her nose and cheeks, and her curly thick hair is tied in pigtails. Her height is quite small, she's smaller than me and Alyssa, she looks like a child.