Z | C l o s i n g

───── ❝ 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 ❞ ─────

If you are reading this, it can only mean that you have finished reading the first installment of Cryptic Series.

Thank you so much for giving your time to read this story! It means a lot to me as this is my first ever completed story. Your support are highly appreciated!

Please anticipate the next book!

───── ❝ 𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 ❞ ─────

I want to thank all those people whom I met and get to know through this journey.

To Mi Wattpad Familia a.k.a the ghosterist fam, thank you so much for your continuous support! I am really thankful that I met such genuine family.

To Happy Writers Club, I am thankful that we made this kind of family. It started as an individual twitter accounts that loves to interact together and so this family was born. I am so happy to be part of this.

To GC de Atenea, Eunoia Writes, Irenic Writes, I am glad to be in this group of people that share the same passion as me and supports each other. My telegram would be so freaking boring without you!

To Iolanthx, words are not enough to express my gratitude to you. You took a big part in this journey as I won't be able to finish this without you!

And of course mentioned or not, all those people I've interacted and helped me through this journey, thank you so much!

I purple you!

───── ❝ 𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐙: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 ❞ ─────

Status: COMPLETED ©

Started: May 23, 2020

Finished: July 24, 2020

───── ❝ 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬 ❞ ─────

Tsilla means shadow while Brina means protector.

So our Tsilla Brina is a protector in the dark. Notice how she helped those people who experienced injustice? She helped them through her keyboard. Helping without her being seen. And just like a shadow, she is always around.

Dritan and Lux means Light while Cadmus means he who excels.

So our Dritan Cadmus a.k.a Lux is the light for Brina and he excels in everything just like what he said in the story, everyone looked up to him.

The stronger the light, the darker the shadow.

───── ❝ 𝐬𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 ❞ ─────

You think that just because you deciphered CODE Z: The Unseen, it is the end already?

Well don't be comfortable yet.

Did you read thoroughly the epilogue?

Did you? Really?

If not then read it again.

List down all the first letter of every paragraph.

Then answer the question:

ARE YOU?

───── ❝ 𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐬 ❞ ─────

Twitter: @PurpleLoveWP

Facebook: www.facebook.com/PurpleLoveByKrxs

Youtube: PurpleLoveByKrxs

Gmail: purplelovebykrxs@gmail.com