57 | Never Together

Dritan's POV

Days passed and I am still traveling, going from place to place hoping I will find her. Contacting her through her numbers or family is close to impossible now. It is like she complete vanished again. Leaving without a trace.

But I knew she was just around.

And if fate don't let us met each other again, then I will.

I felt my phone vibrated so I picked it up and saw Mr. Lowell number calling me. I instantly answered him while looking for a bench to sit on.

Once I saw one placed in a shaded area near the big tree, I immediately ran towards it before hearing Mr. Lowell speaking, "Z posted again."

"What is it? Have you checked the IP address?" I enthusiastically asked him.

I  thought he will be delighted to answer me but it's the opposite. He deeply sighed before answering me, "Two posts revealing two different government officials' dirty acts. Yes, we found where it was posted."

I was confused by his tone. Aren't he supposed to be happy since they knew where it was posted?, "Then that is a good th—"

I was cut off by him, "It was posted in two different place with two different equipment", he paused for a moment then continue," Clearly, Z is playing with us."

She's still letting out her frustrations huh. Z has been doing this method lately. Revealing two to three dirty acts at the same time but was posted in different places and different equipment.

Z is definitely playing with the police or should I say the world? I mean Z's target can be anyone from anywhere — whether it is from the other side of the world. Plus Z did not secured nor protect his IP address, so clearly she wants the world to know she is always around.

"What places?" I asked in which he answered with, "Heru and Nagoya. I'll call you back if there's an update", then he ended the call.

I listed down the places he mentioned on my small pocket notebook I always carried since I started this little adventure of mine. It contains all the news or information about Z.

Now that I looked at it, Z has been posting from Japan with different cities these past few days. So I might go there next week since I am almost done searching here. There's only one place left — Yulan City.

It is a city between Sheja and Loire. A city I wish to never visit again as there was no good memories I had there, only the bad ones.

My phone vibrated again but this time it's a text messages from Caiden.

⊶⊷

Wild Executors round is starting in a few minutes.

Don't worry, Supreme Kairos will have a spot to enter the championship tournament.

Seen 12:34 PM

By the way, any update to you?

They are already asking when are you coming back.

Seen 12:36 PM

Still the same.

I told you, I'll be back once I found myself.

Sent 12:37 PM

⊶⊷

After that, I get up then walked towards the bus station. Ready to go to Yulan City.