05 | Zero

Dritan's POV

I called my team members because I plan to tell them that we will do it this year. I am here on Supreme Kairos' Quarter waiting for Caiden and Lorcan. Minutes later, they arrived. Caiden being his silent usual self while Lorcan is looking at his tablet with amazement while walking towards me.

"So what's up?" Caiden said when he sat down on the couch while Lorcan goes straight to the kitchen without leaving the screen of the tablet on his sight. 

Our quarter is just basically a house, there's a kitchen, three rooms and a guest room upstairs on the second floor. We don't really go here ever since that year but someone who takes care of this that's why it does not looked like an abandoned one.

I waited for Lorcan to leave the kitchen and sat besides Caiden before I spoke, "We will do it this year". Hearing this Caiden just smirked while Lorcan stare at me with his eyes and mouth wide open.

"Y-You mean Supreme Kairos is back?!" Lorcan asked me while shouting not believing what I said in which Caiden while smirking answered instead of me, "When did Lux joked about that?"

"Yes, Supreme Kairos will rise once again" by what I said, it confirmed Lorcan's confusion which made his shocked face into an excited one while jumping with his right hand up on air.

"But"

That made them stop with their excited faces and looked at me with confusion. I continue my words by saying, "We still need something or perhaps specifically someone".

"And who might be that specific person?" Lorcan asked with now more seriousness.

"Don't know" I answered that made both of them looked at me quizzically. "Seriously?" Caiden asked me, still looking at me like I just said the most stupid thing.

"What happened to your specifically someone?" Lorcan said it with so much sarcasm that I arched my right eyebrow while defending myself, "What I mean is I know her but I don't actually know her?" but at the end of my sentence, my voice sounded confused.

"The hell?"

"Are you okay?"

Both Lorcan and Caiden said at the same time. I ruffled my hair out of annoyance on how I can't make them understand my point.

"Point is, we need someone who will stand besides us. We need new members, okay?" I said hoping that this time, they will somehow get my point.

"Then let's recruit members by arranging a battle? You know to test their skills?" Caiden suggested that which made Lorcan look at him with a smile while saying, "There is someone who has been trending number one since yesterday until now and guess for what reason?"

He paused for a while looking at us with a teasing smile before he continue his words, "It's because of Incinerate of Execution! Someone called Zero has been called the new king of Soul Hazard Map!" Lorcan said with enthusiasm showing his amazement.

"Tss, for sure he hired a professional player to play his character game", I said not hiding my sarcastic tone.

"Well I don't think so. There are video clips of him playing all day and night yesterday and If it was a professional, I would know who by the way he execute his skills but no, this one is definitely new." 

Lorcan immediately showed us different video clips showcasing his fight but the most popular got my attention. It was when he chose to finish the other players instead of destroying the tower when in fact, he could do it in one hit.

Damn! He really chose to end the game with all the players being killed and not by destroying their towers!

He's a king!