41 | Orion

Trigger Warning: The content henceforth such as sexual abuse, self-harm, violence, cursing, and so on. Please be advised.

-

Brina's POV

"I'll go out for a while" I said to them when I saw Supreme Kairos except L, doing their own businesses. 

"Where?" Of course Cadmus wouldn't let me leave without knowing where I am going, even when I would just stroll around the university.

"I'll visit mom" I timidly answered him then walked out of the room.

Of course, I lied. I really would not visit my mom, but instead, I will do my second step: Observe.

First, gather the data. Second, observe and investigate. Third, attack.

What I found on the Noir Rose Community really bothers me and I got this blur scenery in my mind where I connected the dots. Key word: Blur. Meaning it is still not proven and the hints I've got is just actually base on my instincts.

I somehow feel like Lucas has something to do with this. The most suspicious was the way he acted yesterday. He kept prying on this matter and urging me to join as soon as possible.

I would begin with him.

Fortunately L got Lucas' number and so I asked her then texted him to meet up as I wanna talk about something.

Here I am at the cafe near the university, just waiting for Lucas to arrive. Not wasting time, I kept myself updated on all the telecommunications. Yes, I've got that covered with my phone so it will just notify me if there is something related on the issue.

"Hey" A voice caught my attention, I glanced up and saw Lucas. 

I motioned him to seat before speaking straightforwardly, "I joined."

I expect him to be excited or something like that since he kept urging me to join yesterday, but no. What I saw in his face when I said that is difficult to understand. I mean his face showed a mix emotions I can't pin point what.

"Uhm, really?" He asked me still with that difficult expression. I just nodded to him as an answered then he asked again, "So, what do you think about it?"

"I am honestly overwhelmed by the amount of confessions." I answered him truthfully. The community is full of confessions about the member's hatred, bad feelings, inner thought and many more hateful words. It was full of negativity.

"But isn't that good? I mean that's want you want right? The confession thing." He replied then glanced at his phone again. Ever since he arrived, he has been glancing at his phone.

"Hmm. Do you know who's the creator of this?" I avoided his question by throwing another one. He seem shocked hearing my question so I continue, "Oh just wanna thank that person."

"I don't know" He simply said and before I can another question, he suddenly stand up and said, "Sorry, but I have to go."

"Lucas!" I called him then picked up something he dropped while standing up a while ago before speaking, "You dropped this."

It was a matte black compact mirror. And because of the impact, it opened and so when I picked it up I saw two different side of mirror. One with normal type then the other one was cracked. Yes it was cracked but still impact. 

Making the cracks in line with something but before I can comprehend what it is, Lucas immediately grab it then bid his goodbye again.

I just let him leave and sat again. I stayed quiet for a while as I am thinking about what we conversed a while ago.