32 | Found

"Are you all ready for the fourth match?! Let us all welcome the teams that will be fighting each other!  First on the stage is Skillfully Mogus! They have been in this field for about three years! They have always been in the semi-finalists! Will it really be the same this year?

To battle with them is the Supreme Kairos! They have been once on the top, and now they are back from a five year hiatus, ready to re-claim what were rightfully theirs!

Who are your bets? Who do you think will advance to the next round? Is it SM or SK?!

Let the battle begins!"

Everyone is preparing for their gears. Everyone are feeling all type of emotions, anxious, excitement, nervous, etc. Everyone have their eyes burning with passion. Everyone, players, staffs, and audience. Everyone except for a certain someone.

Zero.

She was just seating at her assigned seat with a lollipop on her mouth while staring at her computer's screen absentmindedly. She did not even check her computer gears nor move even just a bit.

However, numerous people are shouting for her name, Zero. Everyone knew her, she already made a name in just a short period of time.

This time, it is different.

She is seen in her true identity fighting through her keyboards, not unlike the other one, the unseen hiding through her keyboards.

A hand waiving right in front of her brought her back. "Brina! Have you checked your gears already?" Lorcan asked in an excitement tone in which the girl just nodded her head as an answered.

The event organizer gestured us to start the game and so an announcement was heard, loud and clear.

Welcome to Incinerate of Execution!

Team Battle!

Will start in 10s!

After the countdown, everyone in the audience area cheered as loud as they can, rooting for their favorite idols while everyone who are seated in front of the game's screen are as quiet as they can.

They are so focus that the noise surrounding them are muted. Everyone are in their zone, aiming for the victory.

"Zero is playing a Mage!"

"I have never seen her play that role before!"

"Will it that be okay? It's just the first round and Supreme Kairos are already using a critical moves!"

That can be heard in every corner of the audience area, they are shocked to see the Assassin which has been named as the New King of Soul Hazard Map are now playing a Mage role! Definitely a critical move!

However, as much as everyone doubted the girl playing the Mage, she are not affected by it. Actually her focus was just on her lollipop which are now close to being a stick only. Her mind is only filled with different ways on how can she grabbed another lollipop within a span of short period.

Being a mage is not hard for her, based on what she learned last night, Mages are critical in team fights and so was just roaming around the lanes, gathering enough xp and coins. That is what she was doing from the start of the fight, not until Mid-game.