58 | Enemy

Brina's POV

"You are Z, right?"

I froze no wait, more like the world stopped and the only thing that was moving is the rapid beating of my heart. I can't think of anything right now, so my instinct is to walk away and I did.

"I found you, Z. I fucking did!", I was stopped for a moment when he suddenly shouted then continue walking but he grabbed my wrist again.

"Then why are you walking away? Why are you avoiding me?", he solemnly said while holding my wrist so hard like he was afraid I would suddenly disappear.

"I told you a while ago right? We shouldn't be together", I said while pushing away his hold but instead of letting go his hold just became tighter.

"You told me that you'll introduce yourself personally once I found you as Z", he said while his jaw tightened.

I sighed before turning around to face him but I was surprised to see his expression. Longing.

Before I can open my mouth, he spoke again, "You promised."

I... did.

"That's because I am confident you would not find me! Besides I am your enemy right? That's why you were chasing me!"

It was eleven in the evening where everyone should have been sleeping already except me, this is the time where I can perfectly execute my plan.

Dressed up with a black hoodie, black leather pants and black boots — perfect for concealing my presence in this deep night.

I parked my car near the park then get out with my backpack then looked for a bench to sit on. Once I found one, I immediately set up all the equipment I need.

Tonight's target is very special as it would definitely cause a ruckus in the country. Not just a congressman nor a popular business tycoon. It's the president.

Once the set up is complete, I fixed my then immediately started doing my business. First, I secured my system before breaching the government's system.

I felt odd as I easily access their system, it's like they are expecting me? But that is impossible! I shook my head to shrugged off that thoughts.

As I breached their system easily, everything else is easy. I smoothly gathered all the data of the president. All of it, even his most deepest secret.

I immediately scheduled the post so that even when I am not online, it will be posted again.

CODE Z

Fredin Quinta

President

Treason

Bribery

Abusing his power

The post will contain all the evidences that will reveal the dirty acts done by the president. Mostly it is abusing his power and position for his personal gain.

I set it up at exactly six in the morning. That would make a great greeting morning news to this country. I can't wait to see them in frantic mode.

CODE Z: The Unseen (Cryptic Series #1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara