17 | Dritan Cadmus Vueci

Brina's POV

"So let's start the training!" Lorcan cheerfully shouted and I envied him for that. Imagine being so cheerful early in the morning, specifically 7:03 AM? Never gonna relate to that.

I am here at the quarters to attend the practice Lux mentioned last night. I am here physically present but mentally absent. I almost dragged myself just to attend this freaking practice! 

Plus, I am a little bit irritated last night that is why I am in a foul mood early in the morning. Wanna know why? Because a certain someone left me alone after he fought a player under the ID name, Duskus. 

The reason? It's because he is done and that's it! He left me there alone! I mean didn't he came there because I invited him? And then he's the one who left me alone? See my frustration?

I suddenly felt a budge on my waist which surprised me as I was dozing off. I saw L with her lips pouting on certain direction so I followed it then I saw all of them staring at me. Oh, except Lux. He is not here though.

I stared at them also waiting for them to explain what is happening but it's like they are also waiting for me, so in the end, a minutes of silence happened. I mean why would they expect me to say when in the first place I don't know what they talked before?

"Ahm, Lorcan said since Captain is not here, it is okay for the main players– those who will fight the friendly match, to not train today", L explained when no one wanted to break the silence.

Oka– WHAT!?

"So you are telling me, I woke up early in the morning, jammed myself to the bus so I can arrive here on time just to go home? All that for nothing?" I said a little loud with a lot of sarcasm intended so they would feel my frustration.

"You can still practice if you want but it will be for yourself not for the friendly fight since we are not complete", Lorcan said when I did not leave my sight on him.

I rolled my eyes before asking, "Where even is your captain? Aren't he supposed to inform me before?"

"He got import–"

Not waiting for Caiden to finish his sentence, I walked out while muttering, "Ugh like I care".

Since I am outside of my house then might as well go to mall and buy another tablet, until now I still did not replaced my tablet slash notebook because I don't have the time to look for one. Now that I have, I immediately search the nearest mall then go there.

»•» ⚠️ «•«

I am busy looking around the gadget center until I came across a store named Red Specs, to look for a tablet that suited me the most. Have the speed and a lot of memory. 

"Do you have a tablet with DDR4 Memory?" I asked the salesman I first saw when I entered the store.

He seems confused with my words before saying, "We do have a tablet AND a DDR4 Memory but we are selling it separately."

"I will take that", Ugh I guess I will have to make that myself and also thinking what to disguise it – something that I can bring whether in school or not.

"Also do you have the latest SteelSeries Apex Pro Keyboard? If it has mouse partner then I wil take it." I said to him after he demo the tablet and DDR4 Memory I asked him before. 

I do need another keyboard for gaming since I will now game for professional purposes not unlike before which was just to earn money.

"I'll take that too" A familiar voice can be heard behind my back so I looked at the direction and there, I saw my step-brother, standing arrogantly.