09 | Partners

Brina's POV

"Danielle Martinez. You asked my name right?" Someone surprised me when she suddenly spoke. When I looked at where the voice came from, I saw the girl on the ground before. We are here now at the detention office doing nothing, I guess, waiting for the guidance counselor?

"Uhm" I murmured since I don't know what to say to her. I am not really fond of talking unless it is needed. When she noticed that I don't plan to answer her, she looked away and did not talk back again.

But that did not last long, she opened up another conversation. "Anyway, thank you so much for helping me back there. You are actually the first to do that"

First? How long did she experience that kind of treatment? I did not know bullies still existed in this era. Before I can ask her, a voice interrupted us "Ms. Lee the guidance counselor wants to talk to you"

That made me confused. Aren't they supposed to talked to all the parties involved? Why did they just called that rude girl?

After that called Ms. Lee gone out of the room, I asked the girl besides me "Why did they just called one person?"

"Simple because it is the Ms. Leina Lee" She answered me in a defeated tone which confuses me more so I asked her back, "So what if she's the Ms. Leina Lee? And is that also the reason why you don't fight back?"

"Yes. You will know wh–" The girl named Danielle did not finished what she was saying as a person barged in the room. We looked at the door and saw the guidance counselor with a straight face.

"You two will clean the gym for two weeks as your punishment" Right after the guidance counselor said that he immediately turn his back, ready to walk out but I stopped him by speaking, "Aren't you supposed to asked us what happened?"

"No need. I already know what happened. You two started it" My jaw literally dropped upon hearing this! How can he say that without knowing the sides of all the parties involve? He even arrived at the wrong conclusion!

"How can you call yourself a guidance counselor!" I shouted at him, I am really pissed right now. I don't joke around especially if it is about me getting punishments instead of the one who is at fault.

"Are you questioning your Guidance Counselor?! You know that I can kick you out of this University right at this moment!" The counselor shouted back while walking right in front of me. I look up to him since he is taller than me before saying, "You are not a guidance counselor."

I walked away from them not bothering to wait for him to speak up. I am really annoyed right now, I need to let this blood thirst of mine. And I plan to do it tonight, of course in the Incinerate of Execution not in real world.

»•» ⚠️ «•«

After I log in my account, I immediately posted an announcement in the public forum:

Looking for a partner who can accommodate me executing monsters for a whole night.

Yes. I plan to release my anger in this game for a whole night. So I need someone who can play continuously. Minutes later, I am surprised by how many commented on my post. But they are mostly saying that they can do it until a certain time. 

I was so ready to give up playing with someone and just go solo but a private message notification pop up. I opened it and saw it came from the same account who offered 100$ last night, Supreme Lux. The message said: Let's play. I'll assist you until you want it.

That line kinda feel weird somehow but anyway, I still replied saying that i'll create a room for us and he should just join it.

We immediately started to hunt different monsters and executors after he joined the room. The enemy we will be fighting are Marksman under the name, Lucky Jin, along with his partner who is a support user under the name, Diamond Ken.

I am amazed by how we both coordinate each other's movements. When I am on offensive mode, he will be the defensive one.

When I attack using Conqueror's Blade he will use the Dragon's Guard to defend. When he used an offensive attack called Night Slash I would use an defensive attack called God's Barrier. 

Once in a while Supreme Lux will use his ultimate skill called, Emperor's Might which is a guaranteed death of the opponent but he will also lose his mana and XP. When that happens I will use my ultimate skill called, Million Slashes which drains the opponent's hp without him noticing but in return my hp will drop a little and both my mana and XP would be zero.

If I used that, my mana would recharge for about an hour leaving me no choice but to use only the normal attacks.

I also noticed how he is different from last night, the way he moves now is more detailed. I mean it's like he knows exactly what are the capabilities of his character and also how he moves with strategy not unlike last night when he attacked straight a away.

By our smooth coordination, we immediately cleared an approximately fifty levels within an hour. The opponent started to move without us even noticing it that is why an attack came right straight to me. I did not get a chance to evade it which made my hp dropped.

But Supreme Lux immediately cast an defensive skill called God's Barrier then I used a skill called Hawk Eyes which let me see the enemy even in long range but this would only last for about 30 seconds.

After knowing where the enemy is, we instantly came up a plan on how to attack it. Since the enemy is far from us, we used a skill called Silent Dash which let us to move without sound. 

When the enemy is in our range, we immediately attacked. Since my mana is still recharging, I can only use normal skills but if I use it together with speed, the damage will be higher. Supreme Lux also uses normal attacks but when the opponent's hp is very low he uses another one of his ultimate skill called, "Five Thousand Worlds".

Supreme Lux holds two of his daggers at an angle against each other and spins them while running towards his opponent. After this an announcement was heard.

Diamond Ken was Exterminated!

After the announcement was heard, my mana was already restored which let me use another one of my ultimate skill to finish off Lucky Jin.

I used my Dual Daggers Soaring Dragon which uses the air itself to slash the target from a distance. I first, holds one of my dagger horizontally above the shoulder of my dagger arm, and then performs a circular swing that launches the air compressed projectile spiraling towards the target the the other dagger will manipulate space so that the air projectiles will be fired at the target in rapid speed.

Lucky Jin was Exterminated!

Supreme Lux and Zero Wins!

After that, I sent Supreme Lux a message saying: GGWP.

Then I logged out of the game.

───── ❝ 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐁𝐲𝐊𝐫𝐱𝐬 ❞ ─────

CLARIFICATIONS:

- I am not a gamer so forgive me if I presented the game fight not clearly. The names of the moves/attacks are actually based on my surrounding and imagination. I just think of the name by scanning my surrounding 😅 Also it is for you to imagine how the moves are done 😉

- If I forgot to tell you, Zero (the game character of Brina) is actually a male character in the game.

That's all! Thank you so much for reading this! I Purple You! 💜

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚!