11 | Impossible

5:00 AM

The sound of a keyboard pressing, mouse clicking, and a beep sound can be heard inside this specific room repeatedly. The room are light up in three different colors: red, green & blue, because of the reflection of all the screens.

A person who did not sleep even a bit sat in front of one monitor showing a pictures and a lot words in color green. This specific room are built from the Quez Forum, the money received from it are now visible here.

The old walk-in-closet before are now a full of technologies. Clothes turned to Computers, Shoes into laptop and those accessories for a person are now replaced by accessories for the computers. Definitely a room for a computer freak.

All the computers and laptop are working, each monitor showing different things or information. Some are a series of numbers in red or green, some are showing pictures of a specific someone, and some are showing a map with moving red dots.

And at the middle of all that technologies can be found a specific person, sitting in a gamer's chair just watching the monitors' screens moving itself with lips forming a smirk. She have done all the works and research, she was just waiting for the right time.

»•» ⚠️ «•«

Dritan's POV

"Beste University called again, we need to go there at 5:30 PM to discuss the upcoming event." Caiden said when we are having our late lunch here at the quarters. 

Since we are planning to bring back the light to Supreme Kairos, we need a strong comeback or something that would be enough to make it talk of the town for a while. And we planned to do it at the Beste University where I graduated. It is convenient for us since most of the students are exposed to technologies or online games.

We planned to search members there by having a competition with the qualified participants from before. 

"Anyway, did you hear the rumors?" Lorcan suddenly said to us while his right eyebrow are moving up and down.

"You know the girl who suddenly called us yesterday? Guess what?" Lorcan spoke even before we can answer his question. We just look at him waiting for the answer.

"She's expelled now!" Lorcan shouted the answer and I continue to stare at him, I mean is that our business? So I asked him with a sarcastic tone, "So? Do we need to care?"

"Uhh I guess not? I just heard the rumors..." Lorcan murmured in a sulking tone.

"Anyway, let's just go to the university" Caiden said and we started to pack the necessary things. Lorcan of course would never forget his laptop, Caiden on the other hand brought his business/e-sports magazines while me? Nothing. I mean I don't really like bringing something with me.

When we arrived at the university grounds, the sky started to dim but the sun is still visible. We immediately walked towards the Principal's Office even though we are a bit early. Well it is better to finish this meeting early.

The meeting started right away when we arrived at the office. The talk is going smoothly not until Lorcan suddenly cussed which jolted us since the office has a quiet and serious atmosphere.

"Oh holy fuck!" Lorcan said before standing and his eyes and mouth are wide open while still looking at his laptop. We looked at him confused and after a while he stared at the principal before speaking.

"Beste University is trending right now!" He shouted but instead of a happy voice, it sounded like it is a bad news. "Aren't that great? Your event would also be affected by that" The principal answered Lorcan still confused by what Lorcan sounded.