22 | An Hour

NOTE: Zero is a male game character so I might be using the word 'HE/HIS/HIM' especially whenever he is in the game world.

The game started with a heavy atmosphere. Everyone is in their own zone, playing with different reason.

Right from the start both teams started with their own tactics. One were already on their way to the opponent's base while the other were scattered on the forest side, gaining xp and coins by fighting low levels executors.

Supreme Kairos uses the slowly but surely method while Warlords uses the aggressive but faster way. Caiden and L are in the base tower, guarding it while Supreme Lux, Lorcan and Zero in the forest part, fighting little beasts.

They are actually fighting the battle smoothly not until Zero suddenly dash forward on the middle lane. That move surprised the Supreme Kairos as why would he move without reminding the team?

"Brina what are you doing?" L asked as she was seated beside her in which he simply replied with, "Call me Zero."

They are seated with Supreme Lux at the front next by Zero, L, Lorcan and Caiden being in the last seat.

Zero ignored the question, and continue dashing forward in which he met Stark (Knight) and Suineg (Mage), two player from the opponent's side. Instead of being surprised or backing out, he continued like there was nothing blocking the way.

Suineg cast the telepathy knife in which his knife with electricity quickly slashes Zero, which results to Zero being separated into several segments while also suffering an electric shock.

Zero abruptly stopp and also counter attack him using Fox Flaming Dance in which allows him to generate, attack with, and cut with fire. Thus made his hp to be full again while decreasing the enemy's.

Stark and Suineg versus Zero in the middle lane. Seeing this in the map, Caiden and Supreme Lux immediately took action. 

Caiden uses the bottom lane while Supreme Lux uses the top lane. In which they both faces off with the other players of Warlords. Supreme Lux is now fighting with Dehcirne and Silbup while Caiden with Hunter.

Stark attacked Zero using a normal attacks but still with great speed and force that made Zero lose his hp a little. Zero immediately jump backward composing his defense before attacking Suineg with Lightning Stab in which his daggers are thrown over to target a body part or an organ of the opponent and unleash a powerful stab-like move from on them from a distance

This made Suineg's hp to dropped to 53% health and it is decreasing because he is still feeling the after-effect of the stab so Stark immediately took this opportunity to attack Zero, hoping he will get the first kill. Stark used the Million Jabs in which he threw punches like a machine gun leaving the opponent's health to decrease rapidly.

Although Zero dodged it he still took quiet a hit making his hp dropped to 84%. Once Suineg get over the after-effect he instantly attacked Zero using Celestial Fission, a spell in which damaged the target with 20% hp and would slow them for about two seconds.

Although Zero was slowed, he's still attacking Suineg using one of his ultimate skills, Five Hundred Thousand Daggers which finished off Suineg, leaving Stark be his only opponent.

First Kill!

If you did not noticed, Zero was actually leaving Stark to be his last opponent by only attacking Suineg. Not long after an announcement was also heard,

Double Kill!

Zero ignored that and instead focused on Stark, Brina's mouth is slowly forming a smirk.

Stark did not wasted a second and instantly attacked Zero using his ultimate move, Lion's Wreck in which his small knife immediately multiplies and stab Zero all at once making Zero's hp to dropped from 74% to 56%.

Instead of counter-attacking Stark in how Zero usually played, he jumped twice backward leaving them with great distance. This made Stark shocked for a bit because ever since the start of the game, Zero is playing aggressively but now suddenly backed off?

Although confused, Stark still took advantage of this by running towards Zero with his small knife in position ready to stab, however he suddenly stopped. Forcefully.

Right at that instant, he knew, he lost. Zero just used an ultimate spell called Demon's Dream in which the target would be frozen for five minutes! This spell is not use in the middle of fight as this requires a 20 seconds before the player can cast it – the reason why Zero leaped twice backwards, to have enough time.

Now with only 42% health, Stark for sure would be killed since he can't do anything to defend or attack back. Before Zero can start to attack Stark, an announcement was heard.

Double Kill!

When he looked at the bottom right side of the screen, it displayed that all of Warlords are killed except, Stark. Thus leaving Stark to be the last enemy. This also means Supreme Lux finishes both his opponent at the same time. 

Instead of finishing Stark with one hit skill, Zero uses his one dagger and stab Stark slowly with only 3% damaged.

Zero is definitely trying to humiliate Stark in the game! Imagine standing frozen with your xp slowly dropping and you can't help but stare at your screen. This is actually an insult to a game player, Zero is playing with him.

Seeing this scene, Lorcan can't help but be amaze by Zero's guts to do this in front of the player's fans! So he asked, "Why don't you kill him already?"

"Waiting for the right time", Brina simply said and left her hands on the keyboard and mouse since she set her character to an auto clicked, then she just stared on her computer screen and leaned back.

Her posture is definitely showcasing her cockiness and the way she mocks Stark. All of the people inside the venue are waiting for her to finished this game so they can already conclude the winner.

However, she was waiting for the time. She actually calculated it before the game even started, that by the time the spell wore off, Stark would be dead.

In which she was right! Once the spell wore off, an announcement was heard,

VICTORY! 

SUMPREME KAIROS WINS!

When both teams are facing off each other in close proximity to shake hands, Brina spoke loudly making all the arena hear it.

"Killed you exactly an hour from the moment you called me little girl."

───── ❝ 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐁𝐲𝐊𝐫𝐱𝐬 ❞ ─────

Happy 1k reads Iolanthx! I gave you a New Cover + Trailer Video as a little gift for this happy event! I hope you liked it!

You can check the video either in the media section or check out my newly made channel solely for being PurpleLoveByKrxs!

Also this chapter should be much longer but decided to cut it out to have that 'cliff-hanger' moment!

~보라해~

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚!