60 | Light

"Incinerate of Execution final battle, the Championship round will be held two weeks from now but this day we will get to know the finalists who will be competing for the Executors' Cup! Let us all welcome the first team who got their spot from the wild round, Supreme Kairos!"

"Seems like they experienced a hard time before but now they are back on their root! This time, stronger and better! Now let me present to you the members!"

"His name never left the public's eye. Everyone knew him. He has made great achievement before and is now back to make greater achievement together with his teammates! Supreme Lux!"

"Supreme Kairos will never lose without a fight because of him. He was known as the silent fighter of his team, just like what his name means, Caiden!"

"He may be a little but he is a fierce one! He gave all his best whenever he is in the battle round, giving an assurance for his team. Give it up for Lorcan!"

"Oh wait! I just read a shocking news! This player was not in the wild round! This player also skyrocketed her popularity for being a 'girl crush'. It is also stated that this player became the pillar of Supreme Kairos! This player is none other than, Zero!"

"Not but not the least! This player was said to be a hidden gem for the Supreme Kairos! This player was shy to let out her skills but someone inspired her to do this and so she is thankful for that person. Let us all welcome on the stage, L!"

"These five members will surely give us an amazing battle in the final round so don't forget to support them in the upcoming championship!"

There stood the five members of Supreme Kairos with their proud smiles. Everyone was glad that everything works out fine at the end and of course now that Zero is back.

It happened just three days ago...

A message notification popped up when Cadmus was checking his phone up. He clicked that and saw a short message, "Meet me in Vagary."

It was from an unregistered number but somehow he felt familiar upon reading the message. Or maybe his heart is just messing him up for her. But nevertheless, he did not shrug that though, it brighten up his day.

Without a second thought, he immediately took a shower then wear his clothes before going towards Vagary – the restaurant where he saw Tsilla for the third time.

He did not know why but he can't seem to calm his self on his way. His heart just keep beating rapidly like something is going to happen. Tss, it was just probably his mind, overthinking. He's been sleep deprived ever since he saw her on the restaurant.

Once he entered the place, nothing feels weird and so he sat near the door so he will be able to see people entering the place. Seems like the person who message him is not yet there.

He felt his phone vibrated and so he picked it up and saw another message notification from the same unregistered number, "Zero."

His heart immediately beat rapidly but before he can even assess what to do, something popped up in his sight. It was so close to his eyes so he needed to blink several times just so he can focus on what was in front of him – strawberry lollipop.

He instantly looked up to see the person holding it and his mind just blanked out upon seeing her. He can't believe that his Tsilla is standing in front of him while holding a lollipop on his hand and smiling so brightly.

He can't talked as his mind literally stop functioning not until Tsilla asked him while shaking the lollipop in front of him to get his attention, "I am lost. I need my light. Will you be my Lux?"