56 | News

Caiden's POV

"Den! Have you seen the group chat?" Lorcan frantically shouted while running towards me here at the dining table — eating my breakfast. I just nodded my head, not even bothering to look at him.

Seconds later I saw his face — definitely looking so frantic, with one yebrow raised, he asked me, "Yah! Why are you so calm about this?"

"Uh because we are playing at the tournament again?", I hesitantly answered him then bite my sandwich.

He looked distressed upon hearing my answer as he shuffled his hair with his eyes forced shut like he was calming himself. Once he opened his eyes, he exclaimed, "But without Cadmus! Without our captain?!"

I sighed before assuring him, "He'll be back before the championship", then patted his head.

He looked confused as I sounded so confident in saying it, so he asked several questions at once, "What? How sure are you? Did he tell you something?"

"I am sure and nope, he did not tell me anything", I answered him then drank my water as I finish eating my breakfast.

I was ready to stand up so I can clean the table but he asked me again, "How do you know then?"

I smirked at him before answering, "You know me. My mouth might always be close at all times but my eyes are always open. I observe, Lorcan."

He became silent after that and so I stood up but remained in front of him whom is seated so he glanced up to face me, "All we need to do is get Supreme Kairos a spot to play the championship so everything will be ready once Cad is back."

Then I started bringing the plates and cup I used to the kitchen. I felt him following me so once I put the things I am holding on the sink, I faced him then looked at him with questioning look.

"Uhm, may I asked you something?", he said in which I just nodded my head to answer him.

"Where's Cadmus?"

I smiled mysteriously before answering him, "He's out to find himself — oh wait, maybe the right word is chase."

Confusion was evident in his face but he did not asked any further and so I started washing the plates.I just wished Cadmus' chasing adventure would results in a good one.

»•» ⚠️ «•«

"BREAKING NEWS: It is not just Mr. Jack Lopez behind the Noir Rose. It was created by group of people, the number are not yet confirmed as the police is currently investigating it. However it was expected that all of them would be exposed within this week as Z posted on the Quez Forum this:

CODE Z

NOIR ROSE

12H - 8H - 4H - 0H

The police suspected that Z would reveal all the perpetrators behind the Noir Rose and that the numbers are actually the countdown. Starting 12NN, Z would reveal one perpetrators and every four hours another one would be revealed again. Once the 00:00 strike, the Noir Rose would completely revealed—"

"Damn! Z is mad! What did that Noir Rose do to make Z revealed everything? I mean Z usually don't reveal new identity, Z would just ignite the issue by revealing evidences and such to help the police in investigating the person they caught." Lorcan said while munching his snacks. We are currently watching the news in the living room.