16 | Notification

Dritan's POV

"So where do we practice? Also please make it two and strawberry flavor."

Speechless. I mean does this girl have an obsession with lollipops? You gave one to her then she will do what you asked?

Well anyway I am glad it worked for me but I am having these weird feelings, what if it work for others too?

Before I can speak again, she added, "Also, L must be there too."

L? Do we recruited someone named L? I looked with confusion at Lorcan and Caiden and they both too don't have any idea what she means so I looked at the recruited members hoping someone would introduced as L.

Minutes later and no one still talked so I decided to asked her, "Who's L?"

She looked at me like I am an unidentified being before speaking with a sarcasm in her voice, "L, the one who took the last kill? Remember?"

Isn't she named Danielle? I asked myself mentally but she seems to noticed it so she continue, "L short for Danielle, okay? You guys are slow" and she started to walk away

Caiden suddenly asked her before she can completely walked away, "You still didn't tell us your name? And the orientation is not yet done so where do you think you are going?"

She paused for a moment before answering Lorcan while looking at his direction, "Brina Zein and you know my game ID right?" in which Lorcan slowly nod his head to answer her question.

"You orient me there" and then she left. Not even minding to turn back her head. Nothing, she just walked off like we are not existing.

The room became quiet until Caiden cleared his throat gaining our attention and so he continue what he was saying before. I did not bother listening to him as I already knew it.

I unconsciously started thinking about that girl, 

Brina.

»•» ⚠️ «•«

Brina's POV

I am here at my bed lying when at exactly 10:00 PM a notification sound can be heard from one of my computers, yes ONE OF MY COMPUTERS.

I immediately walked towards the screen who lighted up and I saw a notification from the game, Incinerate of Execution. Right away I opened the game and saw that it is a message notification saying, "Accept me or no lollipop."

It was sent from the game ID Supreme Lux and I have a feeling it was that guy from before, the one who gave me lollipop. I mean he knows what my greatest temptation is! Also, I do felt like a fool for lollipop but ugh, can't help it because of the sweet savory tastes of it.

So... I accepted.

I immediately message him defending myself, of course I need to clarify things so I said, "I accepted you because I need, as you are the captain not because of the lollipop."

Praying to all the fairies that he believed it because even I, can't believed what I said. I walked towards the bed again as I am not expecting a reply since it is already 11:00 PM.

Yes, it took me an hour to accepted the request. I mean my lies need to be reasonable right? If I accepted it minutes after he messaged then it would come off that I accepted him because of the lollipop.

But I plopped down to the bed ready to sleep but then I heard a notification sound which kind of irritated me. You know that feeling when you just got seated but then some circumstances get you to stand up again.