02 | Series of Moves

Dritan's POV

"What is this kid doing here, aren't they supposed to be in school?" 

"Why did a pre-schooler became our teammate?!" 

Both Caiden and Lorcan said at the same time while fighting some beast in the game. I said nothing while I am fighting one of the main player of the other team. We are actually winning and would have won already if not for our one of teammate.

That teammate with the game name, phoenix, is not helping at all. He keep going for the enemy but would just be attacked. I bet he did not really understand the game and just keep playing for fun.

Online games are not just for fun, like the academics, they also have principles one must deeply understand it for better game skills. Clearly, this phoenix guy did not understand that principles.

"Don't!" Lorcan said out loud when phoenix suddenly dash forward to the other player thus opening a huge opportunity to get him slashed with big damaged. Resulting our overall hp to be lower than the other team.

I attacked the other player who attacked phoenix to save him at least, I don't want to break a kid's heart, if he is really a kid. In that moment the game pace suddenly turned 360°. We are now on the losing end but not really since the other team's hp is close to us.

We just really need to plan this well and not attack without thoughts. I message our team's chat box, saying that phoenix should hide or run to our base as much as possible so that he wouldn't be a hindrance to us.

All of the other team's players attacked us at once, me and my members, pertaining to Lorcan and Caiden, are able to defend and attack at the same time since we know that you shouldn't bring down your guard during the game. However, when I saw phoenix, he's clearly struggling to even make a damage to his enemy.

I should really end my fight and help that phoenix guy if we want to win. I used my special skill, the red light, in which I pressed different keys on the keyboard in a pattern no one else can do it since it requires both the speed and the rhythm.

I finished my enemy and immediately looked over for our team members. Lorcan and Caiden almost finished their enemy at the same time. We immediately looked over that phoenix guy, ready to dash forward to help him.

But we stop at what we saw. Phoenix made an special skill no one ever did before and not only that, the way he attacked now is much more organized and precised.

"What did just happen?" Caiden voiced out with an astonishing tone

"Did that phoenix guy get someone professional to finished the game?" Lorcan said while showing awe face.

Right? It's not only me who felt like that phoenix guy became a completely different person. I mean on the very first time that phoenix guy moves like a kid and now suddenly he moves like a professional? Something's wrong.

"Get his IP address and go" I simply said and Lorcan immediately run over to his laptop or what he call, special laptop and do his business. Within a minute, Lorcan shouted the name of the mall and together with Caiden, they both left hoping they would know what happened to that phoenix guy.

I am just here staring at the game's window with a word, VICTORY. The move I just saw a while ago got me thinking hard, trying to find if anyone did it before. If there is really none, then that guy, whoever did that moves, clearly understand the principles of the game. He made a series of moves only him can do or no one ever discovered that moves.

If I have a team member like that, then maybe we can do it now? 

A phone vibrated which made me stop thinking about it, looking at the caller's id, it was Caiden. Knowing they called, I know they failed to catch that guy. They wouldn't call and would go straight here if they catch that guy.

"Failed" Caiden said immediately after I answered his call, I was about to talk back but Lorcan beat me to it by shouting, "That boy is really a kid! He said that he heard whispers then he just did it!" 

"He's telling me he had a guardian angel or so? What is he? Leaving in a fantasy! Argh! This is getting in my nerve!" Lorcan said continuously without a pause, if I know he's just so frustrated because of what he saw, those series of move.

"Anyway, how's that game? what do you feel about playing for the first time after a long time?" Caiden spoke calmly on the phone, this is what I like in Caiden. He's just like me, calm and serious.

"Interesting" I simply answered him, I've been thinking hard since the game finished. Is it really the time to realize our dream? Are we ready for it? Am I ready for it?

"What are you going to do now? It's coming up months later" Caiden asked another question while I heard some noises in the background, maybe they're driving now.

"Let's talk here" after I said it, I ended the call and resume thinking hard that I got lost in my thoughts once again.

Maybe it is really the time to bring back the light of Supreme Kairos. It will be hard for sure, being in the limelight always comes with consequences. We'll have to experience again what we experienced before, but this time it will be much worse.

Second chances are always the most painful if it was broken nevertheless, second chances are never the same from the first one. We learned our flaws and that second chance would be the key to build a much stronger force.

One thing I am confident about is that Supreme Kairos is ready if we have a team member like that, the person who did those series of moves.

───── ❝ 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐁𝐲𝐊𝐫𝐱𝐬 ❞ ─────

Hello! You are beautiful in your own way! In case no one told you today! :)

I Purple You all!

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚!