08 | Coward

Dritan's POV

"That Zero is definitely something!"

"Imagine declining a request from the almighty captain of Supreme Kairos!?"

Both Caiden and Lorcan said in a teasing manner. They still can't move on from that? Last night after the fight, Lorcan sent a friend request to Zero in the game still using my account and guess what? He declined!

Everyone who knows e-sports are dying to play a game with me much more trying to be friends with my account but that Zero just freaking declined it! Since then Caiden and Lorcan did not stop teasing me about it.

"I don't accept friend requests" Lorcan said while mimicking what Zero message in the chatbox  when Lorcan sent another request after the first try.

"I am the Supreme Lux, captain of Supreme Kairos" Caiden spoke while making his voice much deeper probably trying to mimic my voice.

"Well Supreme Lux, the captain of Supreme Kairos, sorry but I don't accept friend requests" Lorcan said this while trying his hardest not to laugh which he failed because right after he said that, he laughed so hard he is now clenching his stomach.

Basically, that's what happened last night. Zero did not only reject the request once but twice! Not only that, he rejected it knowing clearly who I am! This is the reason why I am in sour mood today.

Oh by the way, since we are planning to rebuild the Supreme Kairos, we decided to live in our quarters now. But I am starting to regret it since I will be able to hear Lorcan and Caiden teasing me 24/7.

"Tss. Let's just go" I said with finality while walking towards the door. The head principal called us or more specifically me, they just want to tag along by what Lorcan's reason–finding girls.

»•» ⚠️ «•«

Brina's POV

I am here at the garden part of the university having my peaceful lunch break not until someone's scream broke it.

"I told you I want vanilla not strawberry!" damn! whoever shouted that must have hurt her throat, it's so freaking loud. I would have ignored them but I heard a noise that sounds like a person falling off to the ground.

"You deserve a beating for this!" 

What welcomed me when I decided to looked for the noise was a group of three girls standing and one girl on the ground. Before one of the three girls can hit the girl on the ground, I immediately ran over them and spoke to stopped the violence.

"Hitting a girl? Now I wonder what to call you, strong or a coward?" That made them stopped and looked at me.

I am still kinda far them so I spoke while walking to them until I arrive right in front of the girl in the ground, "Are you strong because you hit others or are you a coward because you don't do it fair?"

I sat down right in front of the girl on the ground and looked at her eyes while asking, "Your name?"

But before the girl can answer, a shout that sounded in a provoking manner stop it, "Ya! Who do you think you are! You wanna be like her?!"

I help the girl stand up before facing the other one who is giving me an attitude. I saw her standing arrogantly with her one eyebrow raised and both of her hands crossed around her chest.

"Shh.. I'm still thinking" I said to her not hiding my sarcasm while putting my one finger in my right eyebrow to emphasize that I am thinking. This made her more furious and shouted, "What the hell are you tal–"

She did not finished her words as I spoke more loudly than her. I saw three men walking behind her and I immediately ask them by shouting so loud hoping they will hear, "Hey you! If you hit someone what does it make you? Strong or a coward?!"

Luckily a guy who is the shortest of them looked at us and walk making the other two follow him. Once they arrive, the shortest guy asked me while smiling weirdly "What did you say again?" 

"Brothers, I am wondering if you hit someone, what does it makes you? Strong or a coward?" I asked them again while giving eye glances to the three rude girls who now looked like the one in scream painting. Their eyes and mouth are wide open while staring to these three guys.

Is these three a celebrity? Oh well much better so that those rude girls would be ashamed in front of these celebrities.

"Of course a coward" the guy with the fiercest expression answered which made me smirk while looking at the rude girl who is taken a back by what she heard.

"See? You are a coward" I said with more seriousness in my voice. The girl glared at me before answering or should I say, shouting? "How dare you!"

I defended myself while saying in a playing manner, "Oops, its not me though. That's him who said it" I pointed at the guy who answered a while ago.

Before the girl can answer, a loud shout interrupted us.

"What's the meaning of this!? Is this what the Beste University taught you!?" I saw the guidance counselor walking-running towards us. Great. Not a week and I already scratched my record here.

"You girls go now at the detention room, we will talk later!" The counselor angrily said when he arrived right in front of us. Before we can talk back, he spoke again.

"Sorry for that Mr. Vueci and thank you for bringing the great Supreme Kairos here. It is our pleasure to have all of you. The head principal is waiting for you." I was surprised by the way he said it to the three guys, he said it like he is an angel! I mean you know, very light and smooth not unlike the way he talked to us a while ago.

Sumpreme Kairos? Sounds familiar. Where did I hear that name? OMG! Are they really a celebrities?! 

───── ❝ 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐁𝐲𝐊𝐫𝐱𝐬 ❞ ─────

So they finally met in person! But none of them seems to be aware 🤣 

Anyway, is this the start of their entangled path? Please continue to support this and you'll know!

Thank you so much for reading this! I Purple You! 💜

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚!