38 | New Beginning

Brina's POV

Ever since Cadmus said we will talk, never did he once opened his mouth! Didn't he was the one who said we will talk? Then why aren't he saying a damn thing?

"Look, maybe we'll talk if you are ready to talk" I said with a hint of sarcasm. The time wasted for this supposed to be talk, which should have been wasted on my training game not for a nonsense silence.

Just when I am ready to give up this talk, he hissed making me stare at him – waiting to speak.

"Hmm. I have this weird feeling." He said while looking at the ground.

"Uh-huh? What does that weird feeling have to do with me?" I asked mockingly as I am so freaking confused! I mean his first words after a long silence are so out of the blue.

"It does." He simply answered and before I can asked him again, he continue, "You were the reason why I have this weird feeling."

That made me silent. I think I do have an idea where this talk is coming but, am I ready for that?

"Wha–"

"Please don't speak yet. Let me finish what I am going to say before you talk" Cadmus cut me off and looked at me straight to my eyes.

"I have this weird feeling I can't pinpoint whenever you are around. I don't know when or how but I just felt it. At first I was still okay, I mean I am still the one ruling my mind and heart."

"I can still talk and see you like a normal person. I can still sleep peacefully at night. I can still wake up every morning with my ordinary life. I can still ignore whoever you are talking with or wherever you are. I can still do my normal activities without thinking about you. I can still be my normal self."

"But that was before."

"You now ruled my mind and heart, Brina."

"I now can't talk and see you without having this weird feeling. I now can't sleep peacefully at night without texting you good nights. I now can't wake up every morning without thinking whether you already wake up too or have you gotten a good sleep."

So that is why lately he texts every evening and morning but of course being me, most of them did not get a replied. Either I forgot about or just lazy to reply.

"I now can't ignore who you are talking with. I mean, I am okay when you are talking to girls but when it comes to boys, this weird feelings I have for you just intensifies at a maximum level. Making me want to drag you away from whoever that bastard is."

Just like a while ago? The way he acted when I am with Lucas just perfectly describe what he said. The reason why I got frustrated too.

"I want to know wherever you are. I want to be always be updated to your whereabouts. I can't help but get anxious whenever I did not get an update to you, that's why I always text Danielle."

And here I thought he was just gonna tell me to come here and there to train whenever he texted where am I and so I did not even once replied to him. I mean I was afraid he will make me train! The reason why I replied to L but not to him.

"I now can't do anything without you in my mind. I now can't be normal again." After that he stared at me with so much intensity that I am now getting anxious.