35 | New Case

Brina's POV

I am so glad they believed what I told them and they did not pry anymore about that. So right after I got home, I immediately walked inside the Arxiu Room and check on that person who is pretending to be me.

Jeremy Persin

20 Years Old

Unemployed

192.168

That is the important information I found on that person and that is enough for me. I immediately open another computer and set a tracker in that person so I will know his whereabouts. 

After I secured the tracker, a red dot in the middle of the map is visible on the computer screen. It is not moving and so I walked out of the room, not bothering to turned off the computer. I need to be updated of his whereabouts and for me to do that, I should let the computer run 24/7. 

I plopped down on the bed and stared at the ceiling, just contemplating things. Been staring for a while until my phone rang and so I grabbed it and answered, not bothering to see the caller's ID.

"What are you doing?" From the voice of it, I already knew who he was – Cadmus.

"Was about to sleep" I answered him while looking at the clock besides my bed – 10:13 PM.

"Hm. Called you to tell that you need to be here at 7:00 AM sharp, tomorrow." I raised my eyebrow upon hearing that, so I asked him, "Why?"

"You'll know tomorrow" He said then ended the call.

Damn. What it is now? Ugh, I felt like my life would be in a haywire starting tomorrow.

»•» ⚠️ «•«

Dritan's POV

"Are you really sure about this?" Caiden asked then followed by Lorcan's answer, "I like it!"

"It will be better for the team" I said with finality that made both of them quiet.

I already told them what was my planned – to let Brina be part of Aakil Team. Although not officially, she will just helped us in some works.

"You do know what she did last night. She was the only one who got an information and I think that is enough for her to be part of this" I spoke again to break the silence that was surrounding the room.

Before they can voice out their opinion, the door suddenly rang, indicating that someone is at the door. I eyed Lorcan to let him knew I was commanding him to open it. 

Few seconds later, Lorcan walked back towards us with Brina following on his back.

"What now?" is what we heard the moment Brina arrived in front of us who are seating at the couch.

"Congratulations!" Lorcan enthusiastically exclaimed while clapping his hand. This just made Brina more confused as first of all, Lorcan did not even answered her question.

"Welcome to the team!" Caiden's words was abruptly followed by Brina's question, showing how surprised she was, "What team are you talking about? Aren't I a member of Supreme Kairos for a long time?"

"You'll be part of Aakil Team. Well, not technically, you will just be helping us in computer works." I answered her confusion but seems like that just made her even more confused.