12 | Justice

Brina's POV

"Yesterday at exactly 6:00 PM, Beste University sky rocketed the search engines not because of their unrivaled status but because of a shocking news. It was revealed that beneath the university's status lies a lot of smeared things. One of the hot topic is the relationship between a student and a faculty member. The source are unknown but the police are trying to locate it now. Beste University announced that they will clarify all the issues later at their conference, 3:00 PM"

"Bree, the school called saying they want you in their conference" I heard mom's voice from the upstairs while I am in our living room watching news.

Of course they want that, easiest way to have the public in your sides is to show them kindness even though it was done due to an event. They plan to do that by enrolling again the students who are expelled.

They really are quick to respond huh? I thought it would take days before they responded to the news but they only took a day to clarify all the things. But would they really? Clarifying things is like opening a pandora's box. Once it started many would pry on the issue.

If they are ready for that then Beste University's status as an unrivaled did justice for them. I mean most of the high status people, would choose to remain silent until the issue is forgotten.

Three hours before the conference started so I decided to sleep now since I did not sleep last night. Still can't believed I sprinted from school to this house in less than 20 minutes, afraid of getting caught!

Yes, I am the one who dropped the shocking news yesterday. I intentionally dropped it inside the target's premises. You know how painful it is to attacked you inside of your own territory but you can't do anything about it as you did not even know the source?

Talk about phoenix's perspective huh.

Anyway let me tell you what happened, I am just waiting for the time even though I already set up a timer that once the clock strike 6:00 PM, all the information I collected would be released in public.

But my sleepy self actually slept not minding the time and I just woke up by hearing the footsteps running towards the door of rooftop! I immediately run and hide besides the trashcan near the old damaged chairs and waited for them to walked off.

Yes, I am there. 

Listening to them the whole time.

»•» ⚠️ «•«

Dritan's POV

"The faculty members and some of the students are here to clarify all the on-going issues about Beste University. First let us hear an opening remarks from the Principal of Beste University."

Supreme Kairos are here at the conference meeting of Beste University. We planned to make an announcement here about the search-for-the-members event because this announcement can overpowered the negative issues.

This meeting will be broadcast by all the telecommunications, that is what the Beste University can do which made this meeting very important. All the reporters are here with their big cameras and some students are also here for more audience.

When the principal finished his opening remarks, the meeting started with addressing the issues straight to the point already.

"First to clarify is the issue about the shareholders getting a privilege or better treatment than the rest. The vice president, Mr. Lorzaino would address this issue" The emcee said before gesturing Mr. Lorzaino