15 | Lollipop

Dritan's POV

"That player" I said that made her stopped but before she can talk back, I continue my words, "Zero."

"I can't believe that Zero is actually played by a girl" I continue and this time, she faced me now with her face not showing any emotions.

"How can you say that?" She asked in a mocking way but I replied to her with seriousness, "Zero always attacked the heart of the game and I know you made that player get the last kill instead of you."

She became silent for a while before speaking in a monotone, "What do you want?"

"Supreme Kairos would like to recruit you", I said not letting this chance when I finally found Zero.

"Why me? Didn't you see the game? I stayed at the base of about 30 minutes and did not move even a bit also, you should recruit that player who took the last kill. Sorry but you got the wrong person to recruit", She said and started to walk away.

"I am sure hell not. You stayed at the base not because you don't know what to do but because you are confident that your team can handle it without you and you will just take an action if it is really needed, right?" I said to her that made her stopped and faced me again so I continue what I am saying,

"I watched you watching that girl, I knew she's not confident in herself, it shows on how she moves her game character. You made her took the last kill to boost her confidence", I said in a guaranteed voice.

"Okay fine but I am not interested, you better recruit that girl. Her passion for the e-games is more than enough." She said and again in a monotone. Tss, does this girl did not have any emotion at all?

"500$. Be our member and I will give you that amount" I said hoping she will take the bait, as what she always do on Quez Forum.

"Wow! You will really waste money just for me?" She asked me in a suspicious tone but instead of answering her question, I provoked her with, "So? Are you in or what?"

She stopped for a moment like she is thinking very hard and after a moment she suddenly spoke,

"Do you have a lollipop?"

Confusion was clearly written on my face. Like, what the hell? Where in our conversation is related to a freaking lollipop? Where?

Nonetheless, I still answered her since I am the one asking her for a favor, "Yes". I showed her the lollipop on my jean's pocket which I am so thankful Lorcan gave it to me a while ago and I did not threw it away.

She suddenly smirked which confuses me more but then what she said after just made me baffled more!

"Then I'm in"

»•» ⚠️ «•«

Brina's POV

B o r i n g.

I can almost feel my eyelids dropping every seconds while those three who introduced themselves as Supreme Kairos are giving all the passed students a heads up about their team and about the upcoming tournament in which they are attempting to win.

We are here at their so called quarters and they are giving us, the recruited members an orientation but my eyelids are really dropping by the seconds. I don't even hear what they are talking.

I bowed down my head, I am really close to crying. I mean, you know that feeling when you really want to sleep but then you must attend the meeting? That is what I am feeling now.

Suddenly a strawberry lollipop appeared on my sight, there is someone holding a lollipop towards my face. That suddenly woke me up so not thinking, I immediately looked up.

There I saw the one who talked to me near the stage, holding the lollipop. I looked at him confused as to why would he suddenly showed me a lollipop?

"You seem to be fond of lollipop. I mean you agreed to join us just because I gave you a lollipop? You did not even took the money I offered you", So he is saying that one lollipop is equal to me? Hmm, maybe? Ugh I mean the temptation of lollipop is hard to beat!

I ignored what he said and just took the lollipop in his hand but fuck! I can't open it. Ugh why is lollipop so hard to open. So in the end he took it again and open it for me while giving remarks only he can hear.

So I am now wide awake because of a lollipop on my mouth, thus I can process what they are talking about.

"We are having a friendly match in Lien City in three days and not all of us can play. Yes we can all go there to support but only five members are needed. Included us, me, Caiden and the captain, we only need two more players." Lorcan spoke which made all of them except me, to sighed by hearing the news.

Some of them raised their hands hoping they would be picked to play the match in Lien City. I saw L contemplating whether to raise her hand or not, I mean her hands are raising a little bit but also going down a little bit, she is one of the students who got recruited.

I am just sucking my lollipop peacefully until the person besides me spoke, "She will join". Not a question but a command. 

Surprised by what he said, I replied to him raising my voice a little, "What? No I am not!"

"I will give you one lollipop every day" That tempted me a little.

"So where do we practice? Also please make it two and strawberry flavor"

Or maybe not a little but a whole freaking lot.

───── ❝ 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐁𝐲𝐊𝐫𝐱𝐬 ❞ ─────

Short? Yup I know. I've been thinking so hard how to make every chapter a thrilling one and I don't know if I did it though.

It is just the start of their adventure! So expect a lot of unexpected things, i guess?

Anyway, Do you know big lollipop?

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚!