I unconsciously answered in a whisper, "Serves them right for ruining something so precious."

But looks like Lorcan heard me as he abruptly questioned me with confusion, "What? Noir Rose ruined something to Z?" 

"Ah that? Maybe?" I answered him hesitantly while avoiding his eyes.

"You know what Caiden, you are acting so weird since last night", Lorcan muttered before changing the channel and opening another snack.

I just shrugged. Maybe I am really acting weird as I knew something others would never found out, well unless someone told them.

The screen suddenly change to a news report. Lorcan changed the channel to a cartoon one but a news report suddenly popped up.

"Shit! It's 12NN already?!" Lorcan shouted when he glanced at the time and so he immediately raised the volume up then attentively watch the news.

"FLASH REPORT: As twelve noon hit the clock, Z revealed something with the post:

CODE Z

Samael Finse ; 23 Years Old

North Area

8H - 4H - 0H 

Along with the evidences that would confirm that Samael Finse is one of the founder of Noir Rose. Z also revealed all the wrong doings he did such as beating random people, blackmailing, kidnapping, etc.

The police are currently on their way to search for Samael Finse and are gathering evidences against him.We are expecting another revelation from Z after four hours and so please stay tune for a real time updates!"

"So it's true that Z would reveal someone every four hours? Damn what a big case this is" Lorcan commented then opened up another chips.

So this is how she is releasing her anger and frustration huh?

Hours after a soft voice caught our attention, "Uhm guys?", when we looked at the direction, I saw Danielle with all her belongings packed in a bag.

"I will move out" she said and that definitely shocked us.

Lorcan stood up upon hearing her and hurriedly asked, "What? Why? Captain left us and you will also?"

Danielle then shook her head in panic while saying, "Oh no, I will just move out of this quarter but I will continue playing until we finish the third round."

"Until the third round? What about the next round after that? What about the championship?" I asked her worriedly.

"About that... I won't be with you in the championship", she said in a solemnly manner, "I told you guys about me and Brina right? I knew I was the one at fault. I ruined us. I ruined Supreme Kairos."

She paused for a moment before continuing, "I think I don't have the right to stay with Supreme Kairos anymore or at least until Brina is back."

"What? You don't need to do this Danielle. You were a victim too. Besides why would you know Brina would be back before the championship?" Lorcan asked troubled.

Danielle wiped her tears that was falling in her eyes before speaking, "Brina promised Supreme Kairos to get the championship together with her right? I knew she would not disregard her promise. Besides, Cadmus talked to me and he's on his way to chase her."

"But you promised us too! That Supreme Kairos would get the championship together with you!", I exclaimed to her.

Danielle was about to answer me but then another flash report interrupt our conversation.

"FLASH REPORT: As expected Z revealed the second person after four hours. The post was in the same structure just like the first one:

CODE Z

Marielle Pontez ; 18 Years Old

South Area ; Beste's University SSC - President

4H - 0H

Along with the evidences that would confirm that she is one of the founder of Noir Rose. Z also revealed all the wrong doings she did such as bullying and using her position to blackmail other students.

The public now is anticipating the next revelation as it is unpredictable who would be the next one. Stay tuned for the real time updates!"

Silence passed by as we were waiting for Danielle to speak. She deeply sighed before saying, "I did promise you that but I knew I won't make it to the championship", then she sadly smile before walking away.

But she stopped after a few steps and without looking back at us again, she whispered,

"I knew it's only a matter of time before I will be in the news."

───── ❝ 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐁𝐲𝐊𝐫𝐱𝐬 ❞ ─────

Wattpad is having many bugs again :(

💜💜💜💜

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚!