"Someone brought back a confidential case from three years ago!" Mr. Lowell replied, his tone rose up in the last word.

"And?" Caiden asked in a confused tone. We all are actually since what Mr. Lowell said did not gave us a definite answer.

"Uh I mean that case was closed already. Then someone just opened it up like it was nothing! Finding a case sure is easy but getting all the evidences? Oh wait, it was not just the evidences from that case, there was a lot of new and more concrete one!" Mr. Lowell sounded delighted as he explained.

We are still confused as where he is going and so he spoke again, "You know, who can do that without sweating even a bit!"

That definitely gave us an answer, "Z."

"Yes!" Mr. Lowell exclaimed when we finally got his point.

"Aren't you supposed to be in frantic right now?" Lorcan confusingly asked him then followed by Caiden's statement, "Yes. I knew for sure the government and the police should be panicking right now as Z is back."

"Back from targeting the government and big cases." I said with finality that made them nod their head in agreement.

If Z is back from targeting the higher ups, it can only mean one thing – chaos are deemed to happen.

"Oh I'm far from being frantic!" Mr. Lowell said in a mocking tone like what we said are a joke, "In fact, I am so relaxed right now."

"That's also the reason why I called you" Mr. Lowell said then continue, "I have a great news for you!"

"We also have a news for you, but it's neither good nor bad." Caiden said in a solemn tone.

"Oh really? Tell me first because I'm sure what I am gonna tell you later will surely make you forget whatever news you have" Mr. Lowell replied in a confident tone.

Caiden and Lorcan looked at me at the same time, urging me to be the one who is going to speak, "We actually found the one behind the recent suicidal reports." 

Mr. Lowell was confused, "Aren't that a good news?"

"But we still have not caught them yet." This time, it was Lorcan who answered him.

"A bad news apparently" Mr. Lowell sighed in defeat, "Data?"

"Noir Rose, a community disguised as a healing one but is really a darkest place." I  said and was followed by Caiden's statement, "We are on our way to investigate when you called us."

"Oh then at least you now have something you can start with" Mr. Lowell said then continue, "Anyway, let's set that aside as I have a bigger news to all of you."

"We are now so close in finding Z!"

The surrounding suddenly became blurry and mute – the only thing I hear is the loud and quick beating of my heart. I can't seemed to function for a while as when I came to my senses, I can only hear half of what Mr. Lowell said, "–IP address can be track!"

"What? Why is it now? Of all time?" Lorcan consecutively asked him.

The room became silent for a while and I felt my phone vibrated, so I checked it and saw a message from Tsilla saying, "Drop Lucas'. He's off the hook."

Before I can even reply, Mr. Lowell suddenly exclaimed in loud voice like he just discovered an amazing fact, "Right! Why now? When we have Noir Rose? It is because both of them are caused by Z!"

We were shocked to hear him say that, I mean how can he conclude like that? Before we can say our rebuttal to him, he spoke again, "I mean you know Z always brings chaos right? Plus these two cases showed at almost the same time!"

Someone wearing a police uniform came, calling Mr. Lowell and so he left us in the room. No one spoke as everyone is in their own thoughts.

Something is definitely wrong.

Z would never slipped in using an IP address that was trackable. Plus those two cases may have something in common – the person behind them are both anonymous, but they have a very drastic difference from each other.

Noir Rose was revealed or created to harm people while the other one, the case from three years ago was revealed to help innocent an innocent person have the justice he deserve.

Z would never harm people.

───── ❝ 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐁𝐲𝐊𝐫𝐱𝐬 ❞ ─────

I don't know what else to say in this section so, let me just give you a beautiful line of my currently fave song:

In a world where you feel cold
You gotta stay gold

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚!