Now I opened two windows, and entered different codes on them. I am hacking the other two CCTVs at the same time.

The window on the right, showed a black car which drove off to south. While the left window took a couple of minutes before a black car showed.

Again, considering the time they left the Heru place and the camera's location. The right window have a higher probability. I checked the roads on the left window and there was no traffic jam so I concluded that the car may have stopped for something. Which is very unusual to do if you are running away with a victim so I was left with the right window's CCTV.

I am now getting so close to knowing L's location.

My phone suddenly rang so I answered it through the earpiece.

"Negative" I heard Lorcan's said on the other line. I kind of expected this since I have a great feeling the one right window I am monitoring is them.

"What about Lucas?" I asked changing the topic in which he replied with, "There are two possible location so we're looking further to narrow it down to one."

"We're getting closer" I simply said then ended the call.

I right away go back to my business. Since I knew already the plate number of the car, it will be much easier to track it.

So I open up another window and type a series of codes. After a minute, the bunch of dots are narrowed down to only one – the target. I can now track their real time location. As I was about to stand up, the dot stopped.

So I immediately hacked the nearest CCTVs in the place they stopped. But they exactly stopped in a blind spot! No CCTV can capture them. Therefore, I can only track them through the map I created.

However, a couple of minutes had passed and the dot still remain static, not moving even a bit. Shit! I immediately hacked all the CCTVs in the nearby places of where they are. Something caught my attention in the corner.

I instantly go back to the CCTVs from before, to make sure. And I am right! They changed their car! A CCTV suddenly showed a red car passing by but when I checked all the roads connected to it, there was no red car in it.

Meaning, they planned it. A red car is waiting for them in that place even before this happened. Clearly, they are not just some people. They are bigger than that.

I immediately created a new codes that would transfer the dot to the new red car they are using. Seconds after, a moving dot can now be seen in the map. 

I have a hunch where they are going and I am not liking it. Why would they go there? Is it again, connected from the past? Are they from my past?

Almost at the same time, my phone rang and my laptop's screen showed something that would confirm my hunch.

"Lucas is in North."

"L is in South"

Both of us got silence for a while but we can't waste time, so I spoke, "You go to North."

"What? And you'll go to South? I won't let you! That's too dangerous." I must have been in a speaker mode since Cadmus consecutively spoke.

"This may be personal so I may have to do this alone." Yes, I concluded that this is definitely have something to do again, with my past. Especially after knowing that L is in the south – Sheja City to be exact.

"What do you mean by that?" This time he spoke in a confused tone.

"I'll explain to you after all of this is over." I said with finality, "Trust yourself", then I hanged up the call.

No one really escapes from the past huh?

This may be the right time to be back.

Back from where it all started.

───── ❝ 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐁𝐲𝐊𝐫𝐱𝐬 ❞ ─────

Happy ARMY Day!!! I purple you all 💜

Anyway, feeling ko may pagka-physics itong chapter na to 🤧 

#LubayanMoAkoPhysics

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚!