Let's skip some time

Comenzar desde el principio

Jihyo : " I am not sure oppa."

Yoongi : " please Ji please ...pretty please " he whined.

Jihyo : " what about your rest ? "

Yoongi : " I will rest after I go back to the dorm , we have a day off on Saturday ." he said assuring her.

She sighed in defeat and said.

Jihyo : " okay but first ask your member's and manager's permission , if they do not allow then don't force them , I will call Jungkook oppa and confirm with him . Most importantly promise me that you will take sufficient rest. "

Yoongi : " okay I promise . but how did you get Jungkook's number and why do you call him OPPA? " he asked irritated .

Jihyo : " why ? are you jealous ? " she asked in a teasing way.

Yoongi : " why would I be jealous , I am more handsome than him and I was the first to get your number. I am sure that you both don't even talk with each other daily. "

Jihyo : " who told you that we don't talk ? of course we talk , actually i talk with him more often than I talk with you . " she said just to make him jealous .

Yoongi : " I don't believe you , but how did you get his number and you call him OPPA ? that is not acceptable " he said complaining like a child.

she giggled,

Jihyo : " we also did a collaboration with each other remember ? we exchanged numbers at that time and I used to call him to know about your whereabouts . in that process we became friends and I call him OPPA ."

she intentionally stressed the word Oppa cause she wanted to see Suga's jealous reaction.

Yoongi : " whatever , just don't call him Oppa and don't talk to him more often . if you want to know anything then call me or my managers but definitely not him. " he said ordering her and clearly banning her from calling Jungkook.

Jihyo : " okay , I will not call Jungkook OPPA more often . now go and continue your work , take sufficient rest and don't drink coffee , it is not good for your health . "

Yoongi : " so fast , I miss you .." he said in a child's voice

Jihyo : " oppa even I miss you but we need to go now. bye. "

Yoongi : " bye.."

But before Jihyo ended the call she sang few lines from TWICE's Jelly Jelly . she laughed and ended the call. Suga just shook his head and said " ahh... this girl. " and ended up laughing on her childish behaviour and imagined her smile. He also smiled by seeing his phone's screen.

It was Friday and both Suga and Jihyo were very excited. They both had received permissions from their members and managers. As soon as BTS came at the airport they were surrounded by fans, which was not a new sight to them, but since Suga was looking forward for this very own day he was a little irritated that the fans were not allowing him to move , he wanted to scold them or shout at them then he remembered Jihyo's saying.

" you should not blame your fans oppa , they all admire you a lot and in order to show their affection and love to you they do those things . it is not their fault , they are just happy to see you. they just want to interact with you. remember that because of their love only you get encouragement and motivation to produce music."

she was sure right - he thought and then " God Jihyo.. what are you doing to me? how can you completely control me ? how did you get this right? how did I let you control my mind and heart ? you are seriously hypnotizing me." he thought to himself and smiled.