Who are your bets? Who do you think will advance to the next round?

Let the battle begins!"

Right after the host said it, all of their computer turned on at the same time and so everyone immediately log on their account.

And as Supreme Kairos character selection was the same as last round, their starting game is basically the same too – just gathering enough mana and coins.

Because of this, the opponent and the audience are baffled as they are experiencing a deja vu. The scenes from last round are again playing in front of them. So some of them can't help but to let out their comments.

"What are they planning?"

"Are they giving up?"

"Why are they just repeating their game last round?"

"Did they not have a new tactics?"

The opponents on the other hand, are baffled but the feeling of being arrogant is on top of it. They are feeling smug as they felt like they will definitely win this round since they came up on their game tactics solely based on Supreme Kairos last game.

And so if Supreme Kairos is playing like in the last round, Shadow Legends will surely win this round without a doubt.

In fact, Shadow Legends are secretly celebrating now in their private game chat. All of them are thinking about their tactics for the third round already.

Little did they know, it was the calm before the storm.

The ambiance suddenly took a 360 degree turn. The audience who doubted their game are now flabbergasted while the Shadow Legends who were being arrogant and even mocked Supreme Kairos are now in panic.

It was like the one they see – the Supreme Kairos – are now a different character roles. Everyone changed their characters without literally changing it.

Danielle who chose the role support are now moving like Mage, Lorcan who were originally Tank – now play as a Knight, Caiden who were Knight before are now acting like a support, Supreme Lux who are known to be one of the strongest assassins are now playing like a Tank and Zero who shocked the audience last round by playing a Mage are now back with his assassins role.

They did not change their characters, they changed their roles! And so it really shocked all the people inside the venue. It was a very risky method as some of the character stats would not match their new role.

But despite being shocked, the audience now have an eager will to root for Supreme Kairos as to how are they going to fight Shadow Legends using that method.

Everyone is tense especially the audience who are waiting for Zero to attack. Since Zero is back being an assassin, everyone's expectation rose up. And so they are overjoyed when Zero started to move towards the opponent's tower indicating that the real battle will begin.

The audience became even more shock as all of Supreme Kairos move towards the opponent's tower – leaving their own tower, unguarded!

And everything happened in a super rapid phase. All of Supreme Kairos just attack with all their might all at once! That even the game screen can't captured everything of it, in fact the screen was just showing a very bright flashes of different colors which would let the audience identify who's attack it is.

The opponents now don't know what to do – they are in panic as how to defend and attack. That was what give them away in winning – that is their mistake. Panicking would never helped you. You should stay calm and collected no matter what. A chaotic mind would only bring a chaotic results.

In a flash, an announcement was heard:

VICTORY!

Supreme Kairos wins!

The situation only made sense for the audience after hearing the announcement.

"What the hell did just happened?"

"My mind can't keep up!"

"We really need to watch the replay of this!"

"Shadow Legends lost just liked that?"

"Just like that."

And just like that, Supreme Kairos just took their second win and will now be preparing for the next.

»•» ⚠️ «•«

Brina's POV

After our match we were given time to take a break before we are needed to the audience place for the next match.

"I'll grab a drink on the vending machine outside." I said to them after they entered the backstage room for us.

"Get me too, please?" L asked me before I walked out in which I just simply answered, "Oh sure."

I instantly saw the vending machine and so I ran to get what I need to get as soon as possible. Right after I was done, I immediately turned around to go back to the venue but I was taken aback when I saw a very familiar face.

"Lucas!" I called in which jolted him and look around in panic to see where the voice is coming from.

After he saw me, I thought he was going to ran towards me but he did not, he stayed frozen at his place while looking me with unusual expressions.

When he still did not move, I walked towards him and asked him, "You looked disturb, so anything wrong?"

"Sorry Brina, but I really have to go now." He said right after I arrived in front of him then he walked out but stopped and say, "You should hurry up."

That made me confuse as what did he mean by I should hurry up? What for? Is it me going back to the venue? If it is how did he knew I was about to go back to the venue? Ugh! That boy really loves messing my mind with his unusual behavior.

Never minding that talk, I hurry up going back since our supposed to be break time is nearing its end. The feeling of winning something is still in me so I am smiling when I opened the door in our backstage room.

But my smile soon vanished.

"Danielle is missing!"

───── ❝ 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐁𝐲𝐊𝐫𝐱𝐬 ❞ ─────

Hello! Just wanna share this account ( HappyWritersClub ) where you can promote your story regardless of the genre!

Also check out the stories there, as you know "Sometimes the best books are hidden gems that you did not even know were out there!"

So let us all support all the aspiring writers out there (◠‿◕)

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚!